First steps at royal park, west lakes

Guest MADTOM

Guest MADTOM

Hi Happy new year all PIA

Any reviews on the above day care centre? I have passed it on the bus and they seem to have great Christmas parties etc. but can not find any information on google.

Anyones kids go to first steps ????

Lisa, Steve, Tom & Maddy

Moved here August 2010 :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travellingaus

I don't have anything good to say about First Steps and I know many parents with children at the centre that don't either :S The centre was a lovely centre a few years back with much of the staff having been there for years, but the centre has now changed hands. Since changing hands the centre has painted windows black, half painted rooms, no longer has a chef at the centre to freshly cook meals and has lost almost the entirety of the old staff - high amount of staff leaving is never a good sign imo!

The centre is also privately owned so if you don't mind private elc's then your best bet would be to go with ABC/Treetop/etc, they regularly have art and craft/toy orders, follow the healthy menu guidelines and have a chef in most centre's and staff always look great with their set uniforms!