university fees

Guest darren alley

Guest darren alley

We have recently validated our 475 visa's and are hoping to make a move as soon as possible.

In our excitement during our visit, we did'nt find any information on university fees for our eldest son. Could anybody help? ie: how much? can we get any financial help? can fees be deferred till he is working etc.

any advice would be really appreceited

many thanks

darren

Guest Chandan

Hi,

If you google SATAC website you will find everything you need to know about the Uni's in Adelaide.

Also if you google HEC's that should give you info about repayments when employed.

Hope you find what you a looking for

Guest Nick11

On the 475 you pay the full international student fees..which don't come cheap.

I am hoping to do a year course at Flinders to complete my masters degree. On a 475 temp visa it would cost me $10,500 a year, but as a permanent resident it will be $5,200.

Can't help about the loans etc.