Looking for a football team (soccer) team for my son

Guest cdchats

Guest cdchats

Looking to get my son into a soccer team within the southern sub's.

He was playing U13 in the Kent Youth League back in the UK and also played at district level within West Kent.

Can anyone make any recommendations as to where to look ?

He is also plays cricket and could probably turn his hand (and feet) to AFL

Guest Tterrier81
Looking to get my son into a soccer team within the southern sub's.

He was playing U13 in the Kent Youth League back in the UK and also played at district level within West Kent.

Can anyone make any recommendations as to where to look ?

He is also plays cricket and could probably turn his hand (and feet) to AFL

hi, in the southern area i would probably be lookin at noarlunga united, south adelaide panthers, seaford rangers and hallett cove, i know noarlunga and south adelaide have good youth setups from about 6yr olds onwards, dont know much about seaford and hallett cove, but im sure they have junior teams

If he's particularly good, it might be worth looking at one of the 'higher echelon' teams such as Adelaide City, the Cobras, or Cumberland United - although you'll find the fees are pretty high (think around the $800 mark) Most of those will have already held trials though for the coming season, but you could give them a call and see what the chances are. Here's a link to the clubs in that league: http://www.acfcjuniors.com.au/downloads/2010%20Junior%20Premier%20League%20Directory.pdf

Guest Django
When we checked, it appeared to be about the same as we used to pay but it was for the whole year up front.

Cooler

Noarlunga for Jack is $350 for the season. They said they would do a payment scheme if you asked. However, I volunteered to help out in my spare time with any work needed and they told me what they wanted doing and now I'm the groundsman on the pay roll. So they give me more money than I give them. :biglaugh:

GO THE BULLDOGS!!! :jiggy:

• 1 month later...