Aberfoyle Park High School

Guest kiltedscot

Guest The Wright Move

Hi Aberfoyle is the next suburb to Happy Valley, We have lived here for seven years and It has had a good rep in all that time, be carefull as australian teaching standards are sum what different to English and sum do say a lesser standard here. My boys are 10 and 6 and both are doing well at school and we are considering Aberfoyle for them.

I hope this assists you. If you have any other questions let me know.

Jim Wendy Connor and Ronan

Wright

The Wright Move

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I have done some supply work as a teacher there in the last few weeks.

Kids are well mannered adn polite. Classes are organised and work set seems varied and appropriate for kids ability. Staff are interested. Results are good and has a good reputation.

If we had lived closer to it, maybe we would have sent ours but the next one across, Reynella East High, was our catchment school.

Libby

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Mine go there, well one still does the oldest has just left having done his SACE. I am pleassed with it so were they. They both made good friends and settled quickly

sarah