Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By kangomik
    • 1 Post By Ric & Paula

Thread: Help - Wii Inflatable kart/car??

Help - Wii Inflatable kart/car??

I am thinking of buying a Wii inflatable car/kart for my little boys 5th birthday please can anyone answer the following:

• What is the difference between car and a kart - are they the same thing?
      • If not which is better in terms of sturdiness etc.?
      • I have seen a green kart from K mart for $69 and a red one from Target for $39 why the big difference in price are they the same or is the green one better?

• Is there anywhere in Adelaide where he can watch motor racing ?

Any advice gratefully received my head is spinning!!

If you mean motor racing F1, then no longer.
      Clipsall is on soon, if you buy a ticket the little one will get in free to some area's.... have a look on the clipsall site.
      There a track slightly north called Mallala, they do experience day's V-8's and traack days, but also do allsorts of racing
      Bolivar have a go kart track and have an open day every now and again forf kids to have a try at 10 bux.
      TTG have a MX track as does GIllman and Murray bridge (back of monarto zoo) a place where Casey Stoner has been known to turn up for a play. If you fancy getting dirty. There a track off port wakefield road that is open for buggies and bikes, big tracks.
      Theres speed way and stuff at gillman also, usually held on a saturday afternoon - evening. speedway is bikes sidecars and various forms of 4 wheelers.

There used to be the Adelaide hills Rally - stopped last year
      Lobethal classic race, which was around the old GP track around Lobethal - also stopped last year. But the may be back on one day.
      MADTOM likes this.

Ric & Paula
      Monster trucks was good fun last year,think that's coming up soon and Maddie would probably be free
      MADTOM likes this.