im 10 and my name is imogen

Guest Lynda&Adam

Guest Lynda&Adam

hey im coming to Adelaide soon and im a bit nervous. can anyone help me about it ! so what are the schools like over there and children. do you fined it good over there. I hear a lot about the spiders and snakes what are they like because the sound really scarey.

we hope to go to Moana or Seaford. Is anyone like me? :)

• 2 months later...
Guest jakelomas

hey I am 10 as well and my name is Jake I am sure nothing to worry about spiders or snakes if you don't do much to them then they wont do anything to you just stay out the way though I might be going soon :D

Guest guest7008

Hi, we have a daughter aged 10, coming over later this year (Hopefully) also to Port noarlunga, be great to keep in touch - ifyou would like pm us and I will pass Phoebe's e mail address to you. The Rimmers:biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abbiedog

hi i am jenny Livvys mum, she would love to chat with you I know she is planning to chat with lauren, it would be good for the 3 of you chat i think. if you PM me Ill send you her email and phone number for txts, if you are allowe.

jenny

Guest lauren

hi Imogen,

im Lauren and im moving to Adelaide in September and i am looking to make some friends before i go

when i was 8i went to oz for 2 weeks i didnt find any snakes or spiders in the my uncles house. i am petrified of them even a little spider in my bath will make me scream

i dont think youll find many horrid creatures there

when i went i dived in the pool and stayed in till 11:00!the next night we found a possum in the trees it was extreamly cute. the possums like apples one night it came to wards me but it wouldent take the sliced apple out of my hand.

im sure youll have a great time there!!!

lauren

xxxz

Guest lauren
hi my name is olivia and i'm moving to adelaide aswell

hi olivia im

im moving to adelade in sept i would love to make friends with you

from lauren

ps i am 10 yrs old