what school???

Guest shazz

Guest shazz

Hi we are emmigrating to adelaide in april and just wondering if anyone can recommend good public schools in the athelstone area for ages 6 - 12yrs ta;)

Guest Lynda&Adam

Hi Shazz

We come over mid June & have also been looking at Athelstone area for rental & schools so would love to know if you get any responses. I have a girl of 10 & son of 7

Guest shazz

hi lynda and adam

yeh no worries will do. Athelstone i've heard is a good area to live and has many schools nearby so it's just a matter of choosing the right one.

Guest Guest75
Err is this person a troll :(

Yep,post removed and bottom thoroughly smacked:policeman:

These spammers are a real pain, if anyone is suspicious of a post - please just hit the "report" button.:cute:

The report button isn't very clear to most people possibly Tyke. I know when I read your post I had to check around to find it. Usually a button like the 'Thanks' one is easier to find. I found the report one in the avatar panel down the left side, looks like a sheet of paper and pen, next to the online or offline button. Shall use it in future :)