St John the Apsotle School, Christies Beach

Guest shella_n

Guest shella_n

Hi Everyone

We are relocating from Mawson Lakes to Port Noarlunga shortly and I have just had confirmation that my girls have both been accepted to St Johns.

I have viewed the school, spoken to the Head and checked out the Napalan results and it all looks great.

Theres nothing like hearing from people who have had previous experience however and im just wondering if anyone has kids that go to this school or knows anyone who go here that can confirm its all good - and just give me some extra peace of mind

many thanks in advance

Michelle

Hi Everyone

We are relocating from Mawson Lakes to Port Noarlunga shortly and I have just had confirmation that my girls have both been accepted to St Johns.

I have viewed the school, spoken to the Head and checked out the Napalan results and it all looks great.

Theres nothing like hearing from people who have had previous experience however and im just wondering if anyone has kids that go to this school or knows anyone who go here that can confirm its all good - and just give me some extra peace of mind

many thanks in advance

Michelle

LOVE IT !!

Really lovely school, brilliant teachers, nice kids and u can see the ocean from the oval LOL..

We moved our daughter from Port Noarlunga school to St Johns and are delighted with it.

Regard

Heidi

Guest shella_n

Thats great - thanks so much Heidi! Is your daughter in year 2? Mine will be in Year 1. Would love to ask a few others questions if you dont mind me pm'ing you?

Thanks again

Michelle

Hi Everyone

many thanks in advance

Michelle

I have only heard good things about St John's and I know someone who attends and they really like it.

Cooler

• 4 weeks later...
Guest paul smith

Hello,

I have recently moved into Port Noarlunga and looking into Port Noarlunga Primary School, could you tell me why you took your child out?

Many thanks

Becky Smith

Guest shella_n
Michelle,

What a great choice.... My son is currently in reception started last July. He loves every minute!

Teachers are ace...

Do you know who's class she'll be going into...? Any questions just ask!

Hi Amanda

My eldest will be going into year 1 in JUly and my yougest will be starting reception in January. We hae acccpeted the places - now all we need to do is find somewhere to live! :arghh:

Guest shella_n
Will look forward to seeing you in the mornings come July! No doubt it's all a bit nerve racking but exciting. Hopefully you'll find a place real soon what area do you want to be in? If you need anything just ask!

Good Luck

Amanda

AH thanks Amanda - will defo take you up on that ... no doubt ill hae heaps of questions nearer the time.

We are having to wait until Julu as thats when out lease finished - otherwise we would be there already. It is nerve racking - another move - another upheaval for the kids. We will REALLY miss the friends we have made here but we just love the beach llifestyle we can have there.

We are looiking at living in PN, Chrisites Beach and Noarlunga Downs mainly. We both work in the CBD so done really want to go further than PN but we may have to if the current rental availability keeps up. I see you are in Noarlunga Downs. How do you find it? I saw a house i really liked to buy but then realised that it was right where the new train line is going to be. - close call.

Im regulalrly coming down for visits to see house etc - would be great to meet up for a cofffee and a chat about the schoool if you are free at some point.

Thanks for the help.

Michelle

Guest Damien
Hello,

I have recently moved into Port Noarlunga and looking into Port Noarlunga Primary School, could you tell me why you took your child out?

Many thanks

Becky Smith

PNPS is a great school, really friendly with lots going on. Our kids both loved it and as a state school I highly recommend it. There are lots of Poms there though :P The school they are in now is a lot bigger and less 'friendly' and my kids miss their old school.