anyone who is 12 and moving to adelaide

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hey

im alice and im 12 years old.

I'm wondering if anyone knows some stuff about schools

because i dont make friends easily I wondered if there is anyone who is gonna move to adelaide:chatterbox:i would really like to speak to some people :notworthy:

thanks alice:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matt & Suzi

hi i'm ben im the same as you but not 12 i'm 9 i hate clouds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Matt & Suzi

Die clouds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fatman
hey

because i dont make friends easily I wondered if there is anyone who is gonna move to adelaide:chatterbox:i would really like to speak to some people :notworthy:

Hi Alice!!

Our daughter (Sophie) is 12 as well, she will be 13 in Sept... We keep trying to persuade her to go on this forum, but just now Sophie keeps saying she doesn't want to move to Adelaide... Sophie can sometimes be shy and prefers to be around friends who are not loud and bossy.

We will send this onto Sophie and hopefully she will contact you. Do you use Facebook as Sophie is always on there chatting to friends.

I'm sure when you move to Adelaide you will make lots of new friends because there will be new families moving into the area same as you.

Good luck with your move.

Janis (Sophie's Mum, Aberdeenshire/Scotland)

:)

Guest Opportunities
hi i'm ben im the same as you but not 12 i'm 9 i hate clouds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ben,

My daughter Kristel is also 9, but guess what she doesn't hate clouds! What's up with that?

Where will you be going to in Adelaide?

Karen(Mom)

:cute:

Guest cyprus2001
hey

hi my name is owen im 12 we moving to port noarlunga adelaide in august i think im going to port noarlunga primary school, how bout you.

Hi Alice

my name is Lisa i am 13 nearly , like you i do not make friends easily either and we are moving to Adelaide and we had our medicals now we are waiting for our visa`s. I like music and food

Last year we went to Adelaide for a holiday and we were stuck 10 extra days because of the volcanic ash it was great and wonderful. I looking forward to moving to Australia and i am still a bit nervous and worried.

Guest The Reeds
hi my name is owen im 12 we moving to port noarlunga adelaide in august i think im going to port noarlunga primary school, how bout you.

Hi Owen, I have a son Ben who is 12 like you. We are coming to Port Noarlunga at the beginning of August. Maybe our families could meet up if you all want to. We are emigrating from Newcastle Upon Tyne. Where are you from?

• 2 months later...
Guest Danny 98
hey

Hiya Alice,

Im 12 and might be moving to Adelaide too, I dont know anything about the schools either haha. Whereabouts in Adelaide are you moving too?

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi

sorry i dont have facebook but i have an email address so if sohpie has one can i have it please.we have not exchanged but hope to soon we have booked accomadation in morphett vale in september.we have a visa.

i am 12 nearly 13 in november i am shy and a bit loud but not too much.

thanks for getting back to my post alice

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi owen

im going to morphett vale that sort of area we think, and hopefully going to ranyella i think thats how you spell it im not sure.

Guest loopylisa

Hey I just wanted to say dont worry about making friends, you will. Expect to feel like a fish out of water at first but you will settle. I promise. I know I moved to Adelaide when I was 6 and made friends and I also made friends going back to the UK at 15 and I dont consider myself a particularly outgoing person. When I was a kid I really enjoyed the relaxed school uniforms many schools have and sometimes we would go to the beach body boarding on school trips. Didnt get to do that in the UK!!

Guest loopylisa

Reynella. I grew up there and went to Reynella Primary School, I enjoyed it. My brother also went to Reynella East High School and as far as I know he got on ok. My boyfriend also went to Reynella East High School(now college) and he turned out ok! :cool:

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi lisa

we whent for are medicals and we have a visa.we are selling are house and waiting for it to exchange,we hope to go in septemberwe have booked accomidation in morphett vale do you have a email address if you do can i have it?

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi

im moving to morphett vale thatsort of area at the moment are accomidation is there we havent bought a house yet but we are looking at a lo how about you?

Guest shellee

Hi Alice,

My name is Tegan I will be 12 in October! I really love sports and music, what do you enjoy?

Were moving to Adelaide in September :)

We will be staying in Hallet Cove for 2 weeks then hoping to go to Port Noarlunga....

Were abouts in Adelaide are you going?

I also have a 7 year old brother called Kaiden, do you have any brothers or sisters? :chatterbox:

I've heard a few things about the schools like they play Volleyball on the beach, how awesome is that?!:jiggy:

from Tegan....:smile: xxxx

Guest shellee

Hi Sophie's Mum,

I'm Tegan and I'm 12 in October

I'm moving to Adelaide in September....

Oh yeah! If Sophie needs to know where I'm from because I'm presuming there will be other people with the same name as me, I'm from Saltburn-by-the-sea, Cleveland.

From Tegan.... :) xx

Guest Skippy

Hi Tegan,

I am Eve and i turn 13 in October, I live in Sheidow Park which is opposite Hallett Cove and attend the Hallett Cove R-12 School. The schools here in australia do play volleyball on the beach, its awesome. I recently played volleyball for my school and it is great fun! I hope we can be friends and if you need to know anything about australia just ask :)

From Eve

Guest shellee

Hi Eve,

I hope we can be friends too!

I'm really excited about moving and looking forward to the weather! SUNSHINE AT LAST!

The weather where I'm living now is raining and cold :/

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

From Tegan :jiggy:xxxx

Hey,

My name is Amelia and I am 12 in 20 days!!! What year are you both in? I'm going into Year 8 and I am the youngest in my class!!! We are moving to Adelaide in the new year: hopefully by Febuary/March (due to selling house) I don't know anything about the schools either!!! I am looking forward to moving but it is also a big change as I have never been to Adelaide but have travelled to Oz before. Have you ever been to Adelaide? And what are you looking forward to? Where abouts are you moving to?

Amelia :wubclub:

Hi Tegan,

I am Eve and i turn 13 in October, I live in Sheidow Park which is opposite Hallett Cove and attend the Hallett Cove R-12 School. The schools here in australia do play volleyball on the beach, its awesome. I recently played volleyball for my school and it is great fun! I hope we can be friends and if you need to know anything about australia just ask :)

Heya Eve,

My name is Amelia and I am 12 in 20 days. I would love to know about Hallett Cove as Parents are looking there is the school good and do you all get together after school or go to echothers for tea or... what goes on???!!!

Amelia :cute:

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi owen

my family have booked accomidation in morphett vale so we will be living in that area.we havent bought a house yet but we are hoping to buy in that area because we hopefully fly out in three weeks:chatterbox:

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi tegan

im alice and im 12 years old nearly 13

i am looking forward to moving but scared we hope to fly out in three weeks to morphett vale we have booked accomadation i have one sister who is 13 turning 14 and no brothers sorry

:confused:alice xx