reynella east primary school

Guest karratha1

Guest karratha1

Does anyone know anything about Reynella East Primary School? I don't want to go just by league tables. Personal experience is always better. We will be arriving in adelaide in dec 2011 so our kids will start year 1,2 and 3 in 2012. any response appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rowdy

My child went to a school about 1km from reynella east school. It is called Woodcroft primary. Was an excellent progressive school allowing for different levels of students in the one class, with extra work if children are advanced. My child went onto Reynella East High School which was also a very good school next to reynella east primary.

While they didnt attend reynella east primary I never heard any bad reports about the school and we lived close and mixed in with the community.

Guest Opportunities
My child went to a school about 1km from reynella east school. It is called Woodcroft primary. Was an excellent progressive school allowing for different levels of students in the one class, with extra work if children are advanced. My child went onto Reynella East High School which was also a very good school next to reynella east primary.

While they didnt attend reynella east primary I never heard any bad reports about the school and we lived close and mixed in with the community.

Thanks for your post! These are some of the schools that we have looked at too. I cannot find Reynella East High on the internet,though, maybe you have an address on the net for me?

Thanks

Karen

x

Guest Rowdy

Hi Karen

Try this link to show where they are http://www.whereis.com/?id=80D857AC94DE7F

Essentially the primary school and the high school of Reynella East are co sited.

Malbeck drive Reynella East for the Primary school.

Hewlett Packard street for Reynella East high school.

These are their official addresses. They don't have a street number that I know of.

There is a large Westfield MARION shopping centre within 10 minutes which has 30

cinemas and a large Centro shopping centre 20 minutes away.

Adelaide CBD is approx 30-40 minutes from the school.

Not sure where you plan to live but the 2 nicest areas to live are Woodcroft Farm and

Mount Hurtle. They are estates in Woodcroft a few minutes from these schools.

If buying a house they average about $400 -500 thousand. Or Renting a 4 bedroom

home on nearly 1/4 acre blocks about $350 to $450 dollars a week. Other rentals

average $250 to $350 per week.

Other properties to buy start about $320 - $400 thousand

Hope this Helps

Cheers Kym (Rowdy)

Guest Rowdy

Karen

If you wanted Private schooling in the area Woodcroft College is the best and goes

from Primary through to year 12 and does the international bacculaureate qualification

Cheers Kym (Rowdy)

Guest Opportunities
Hi Karen

Try this link to show where they are http://www.whereis.com/?id=80D857AC94DE7F

Essentially the primary school and the high school of Reynella East are co sited.

Malbeck drive Reynella East for the Primary school.

Hewlett Packard street for Reynella East high school.

These are their official addresses. They don't have a street number that I know of.

There is a large Westfield MARION shopping centre within 10 minutes which has 30

cinemas and a large Centro shopping centre 20 minutes away.

Adelaide CBD is approx 30-40 minutes from the school.

Not sure where you plan to live but the 2 nicest areas to live are Woodcroft Farm and

Mount Hurtle. They are estates in Woodcroft a few minutes from these schools.

If buying a house they average about $400 -500 thousand. Or Renting a 4 bedroom

home on nearly 1/4 acre blocks about $350 to $450 dollars a week. Other rentals

average $250 to $350 per week.

Other properties to buy start about $320 - $400 thousand

Hope this Helps

Cheers Kym (Rowdy)

Thanks Rowdy,priceless info.It feels like a trip down memory lane,were there for our reccie trip Sept 2010.Visited Marion Centre,but did unfortunately not look at schools as they were close when we were there.I have heard good things re Reynella East High...?Woodcroft is also an excellent school as per their internet site.

Thank you for those two areas for rentals,will search on google map.You right we need 4 bedrooms. I really appreciate your feedback!

Karen

X

Guest karratha1

Thank you Rowdy for this information. Very helpful. It looks like now we will be arriving in july instead of december. It's hard taking the kids out of a school they're happy in and they all love their teachers this year but we love adelaide and the move will be great in the long run.