kids around age 10 looking for friends

Guest jakelomas

Guest jakelomas

hi I am 10 year old boy looking for friends we have got our visa and hoping to sell our house soon I am really :D (happy) anyway just wondering anyone in my position? and want to be friends?

Hi my name is Lauren and I'm ten in January. We have just finalised our medicals and sent our police checks of so just waiting for our visa. I'm really scared at the moment and sad about leaving all my school friends but I also know why we are doing this and mum and dad are making sure we know all the facts. I would love to keep in touch and we can help each other . Lauren x

Guest jakelomas
Hi my name is Lauren and I'm ten in January. We have just finalised our medicals and sent our police checks of so just waiting for our visa. I'm really scared at the moment and sad about leaving all my school friends but I also know why we are doing this and mum and dad are making sure we know all the facts. I would love to keep in touch and we can help each other . Lauren x

yeah please let me no on fantastic facts at the end of the day you have to leave your friends but it is :(

Guest Ric & Paula

Hi Jake I'm Zack I just turned 11 in December, I'm from Manchester too and I moved here from there too. It's really fun when you move, there's a lot of new things here in Adelaide and if we could meet up I'd like to get to know you and be your friend! I have also got 2 sisters, I'd love to get to know you and be friends!

Guest jakelomas
Hi Jake I'm Zack I just turned 11 in December, I'm from Manchester too and I moved here from there too. It's really fun when you move, there's a lot of new things here in Adelaide and if we could meet up I'd like to get to know you and be your friend! I have also got 2 sisters, I'd love to get to know you and be friends!

yeah the only problem I am not in adelaide yet still in rainy Manchester:arghh:

Guest jakelomas
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1step closer to moving our police check have been recieved in oz today aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Help

I bet you are really exited now I no I was! after our police checks and medicals it took about 2 weeks so maybe very soon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi, My name is Ben and i'm 9 and I live in Warrington so not far from you. We got our case officer this morning so we should have our visa soon. We also need to sell our house. Wanna be friends? :goofy:

hi Ami im Amelias sister and wodering if you would like to be friends i would also like to be friends with outher people i will be moving to Adelaide near after christmas i quite excited as well as a bit upset:sad: in a way that im going to miss my nannys and grandads and lots more and also going to miss quite a lote behind we are doing quite a lot of selling of some bits and pieces behind at a car boot sale and selling some things on ebay because we cant take it all over there:cute::cute:

Hi,

Im Alex and i'm 11 years old. We are moving to Adelaide at the end of the year and I would really like to meet some friends before I get there. I don't want to leave my friends here in Wales and because I don't have any brothers or sisters I think it's going to be hard to meet friends. Hope we can all be friends before we go. I love all sports especially rugby.

Guest Matt & Suzi
hi ben would love to be friends . do you like moshi monsters ?

Yes I do go on moshi monsters, mine is called angus432 and my brothers monster is called marrly. we also go on club penguin. Do you? my penguin is called murphy432 and my brothers is called murphy1134

Ben

Guest calster
;):notworthy:i also like rugby and live round blackburn area and im moving to aus in august round christies beach area i am also anxious about making friends

Guest leerusson

Hi my name is Hollie, I'm 9 years old this September,we are moving to Adelaide on the 4th of June:arghh:

If theres anyone out there that would like to be friends please get in touch as I'm getting a little bit scared now!!!

Love Holliexx

Guest leerusson

Hi Alex, I'm moving to Adelaide on June 4th and maybe we could be friends when you over there? If you want to, that would be great as I won't have anyone over in Aus:sad:

From Hollie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AngPhil

Hi i'm called Toby and i'm 11, i have a brother called Rory who is 7 and we are moving in July 2012 (ages away) but we'd like to know someone before we get there. We live in Bingley now and our mum and dad are just finishing our house so we can rent it out before we come over.

Guest Maria Day

Hello, my name is Warren I will be 10 years old next month and I have 1 sister name Eryka and she is 7 years old. We have a visa and we are going on january 2012. We will be staying in Morphett Vale. We don't have any family and friends in Oz and feel very sad about it, and leaving behind my nanny and grandad and cousins. We would love to meet new friends to play with when we get there.

Guest leerusson

I'd love to be friends, I'm in Australia right NOW and when you go, if family go to the airport its sad so just be AWARE! Anyway I would love to be friends and I'm in Adelaide right now! (Morphine Vale)

Well Bye,

Holliexx

Guest Maria Day

Thank you Hollie. I am looking forward to our adventure in Adelaide, and hopefully we will see each other when we get there. Please keep in touch. :)