Anyone want to be friends

Guest caznsteve

Guest caznsteve

Hi my name is Maisie, I'm 9 years old and hope to be coming to Adelaide soon. I am hoping to make some friends before I go.

Im very excited about going to Australia but also a bit nervous, if anyone would like to chat about going to Australia and about it, please do.:goofy:

Guest caznsteve

Hi Aimee,

I would like to be friends and chat about Australia. I am hoping to move around september or August. Do you know where about you are moving? we are hoping to go to somewhere around port noarlunga.

Hi Masie my name is Amelia and I am 12 in August

I am hopefully moving sometime after Christmas!!!

I would LOVE:wubclub: to be friends with you. I also have a younger sister called Eva and she is 11 in August and there is 1 year and a 4 month gap between us. If you want to ask me any questions about Australia I dont know a huge amount about Adelaide but I do know alot about shops and Beaches.

xxx

Guest caznsteve

Hi Amelia and Eva

I would love to be friends with you I hope you will talk to me again soon.

If you want you can send me a private message.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lauren

hi Maisie,

my names Lauren and i am moving to port nourlunga. i am ten, my birthday is on the 15Th of april, not long ago i would love to be your friend

Lauren

PS sorry if i spelt your name wrong

Guest caznsteve

Hi lauren

I would love to be friends I will send you a private message now so if you check your messages hopefully we can chat more

from maisie

Hi

We are hoping to come over by January and would love to make friends, also looking a Port Noarlunga/Hallett Cove area we have the same feelings nervous but excited at the same time. I am sure it will be great and looking forward to lots of new experiences.

Amelia 11 Eva 10 mum 42 dad 44 Sammy our puppy dog 2 this September

Speak soon

• 1 month later...
Guest caznsteve

Hi nicola

I would love to be friends with your sister. When are you going to move to adelaide?. We are moving on the 30th of august!. I might be going to port noarlunga primary what school are you going to? Do you have a pet? I have a dog. Where abouts in liverpool do you live? I live in Holmes Chapel Cheshire. I have a brother (11) a mum (34) a dad (38) and a dog (6). Hope to talk to you soon from Maisie.:wink:

Guest Nicola.

Awh she is going to join this website soon so you can private message her! Where moving on the 26th of November, just booked the flights today :) well my mum has looked at that school so it might be there! Nope I don't have pets :( my hamster died hahah. I live in Huyton. I have a little brother who is 5 aswell and my mum and dad and I am 17! Hopefully you and my sister could meet up when we get there :) good luck with your move and speak soon!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest caznsteve

Hi Nicola is your sister on yet I would quite like to talk to her I hope we could meet up too good luck with your move to the other side of the world too:v_SPIN:

write soon from maisie:wink:

Guest moshi1

Hi maisie, my name is holly i live in bristol with my mum and dad and younger brother ben who is 7. I am 9 yrs old in october, and will moving 2 adelaide nxt year (probaly..june, july time).We are thinking of moving to aldinga, port norgula area, and i would love to be your friend and meet up with you once we get there. You can private message me anytime so that we can chat and get to know each other better.Take care for now maisie, hopefully speak to you very soon. Love from Holly. P.s If there are any other girls around my age who would like to be friends you are welcome to P.M. me, thanks again holly aged 8-nearly 9. xx

Guest charlotte xXx

Hey Maisie,

my name is Charlotte, im 10, and im going to Adelaide soon too!

I hope we can be freinds so when we both leave to go to Adelaide we will alread have a freind to talk to.

Please message me back,

Charlotte.:jiggy:

Guest charlotte xXx

Hi my name is charlotte,

I am 10, im moving to adelaide in october and I'd love to make some freinds.

do you want to be freinds??

if you do please mail me.

Charlotte xx.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caznsteve

Hi charlotte

I would love to make friends, do you know where you are moving to? I have been in port noarlunga for a week now we have just found our new house in seaford meadows

:smile:maisie

Hi my name is charlotte,

I am 10, im moving to adelaide in october and I'd love to make some freinds.

do you want to be freinds??

if you do please mail me.

Charlotte xx.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Im Lisa and I'm am 13

I will be friends I'm a really nice person. I hope you make loads of friends

You will like it here, people are really nice here so do not worry

The beaches are nice, loads of tourist attractions like mount lofty and loads more

Where are you going to live and what school?

Me and my family are decided to move out here. I've be on holiday for two weeks now and going back home tomorrow. :jiggy: