High Schools in Port Noarlunga / Aldinga area

Guest jlr248

Guest jlr248

Have been looking at house prices, areas, schools, forum opinions etc for last two years and had been as sure as you can be without a reccie that south Adelaide and probably Reynella High was the place for us / school for our 2 14year olds. However over recent months there has been lots of talk about up and coming suburbs even further south such as Port Noarlunga, Seaford, Aldinga, Moana (you get the picture). Have looked and it appears that two schools, Seaford High and Wirreanda? are the main options for these areas. Can anyone tell me anything about them and also are there any other options (state only please). Also any opinions about Reynella and how they may compare or differ. Thanks for your time

Guest katsmajic

There is also Chrisites Beach high school, but out of the three if i was in the area i would opt for Wirreanda. Its a sporty high school, has the usual school issues - but no where near as grim as Seaford or CB. IMO

My teens went to Seaford 6-12, they said the teachers mess around on their phones more than the kids, didnt give a toss if the kids worked or not.

My middle daughter is at Willunga HS and is doing really well, theres still the usual crap that goes on at high school, but the teachers are so pro active and actually quite nice to the kids.

Just my opinion.

Have been looking at house prices, areas, schools, forum opinions etc for last two years and had been as sure as you can be without a reccie that south Adelaide and probably Reynella High was the place for us / school for our 2 14year olds. However over recent months there has been lots of talk about up and coming suburbs even further south such as Port Noarlunga, Seaford, Aldinga, Moana (you get the picture). Have looked and it appears that two schools, Seaford High and Wirreanda? are the main options for these areas. Can anyone tell me anything about them and also are there any other options (state only please). Also any opinions about Reynella and how they may compare or differ. Thanks for your time

Guest Nicky&Andy

we have two at willunga high school, school bus picks up from aldinga, and other surrounding areas, one at aldinga primary, all three are doing well and enjoy going to school, there are also a couple of private schools and a catholic school,

• 1 year later...
Guest Beverly McMillan

hi, will the bus pick up kids in the house in aldinga?and is aldinga close to shops etc etc.?same with the bus in high school?we have a plan to move in aldinga beach soon..

Guest vikkiann

There are several bus stops in Aldinga for Willunga high but they don't pick up from your house!

Aldinga has a small shopping centre but Seaford is only 10 minutes up the road

Wirreanda is rough as!! I have just taken my son out of there it was awful' date=' he's going to Tatachilla now. Out of whats available state wise I'd def go for Reynella East. Also, don't forget Hallet Cove, they taking from P Noarlunga area too.[/quote']

Funny how opinions differ.....our friends who have lived in Australia all their life and are ex-teachers said that Reynella East have a big bullying problem. How true this is I don't know but it just goes to show how what's good for one may not be good for another!

When we were over last year activating my OH visa we liked Willunga High and if we ever get to Oz that's where our 2 will be going.