my name is joseph

hello im 8 years old. we are thinking of moving to adelaide.i am scared :shock
      of moving.and making new friends and leaving old friends. but im loking
      forward to moving to austrailia

from joseph 8) ::twisted: 8) :P :evil:

me too

hi im chris and im in the same sort of situation as u im really looking forward to the sporty side of it but leaving friends behind and that will be hard. although im 13 i do still feel a bit mixed about everything shocked in particular

Thanks for the reply Chris

im Joseph's brother James i am 12 and am lookin forward to the sporty side of the country and i will obviously miss my freinds but i am sure i will make new ones there :D

PS: Tanks for the reply hope to talk to you soon from James

hi chris again

wat types of sports do u like i like football cricket rugby hockey and table tennis

talk soon

p.s i hate liverpool fc!!!!!!!!

nickey and neill
      hi everyone it's jack martin, and i am 12 years old. and next October me my mum my dad my brother and my sister are moving to Adelaide. is it nice there. and i will be happy to hear from anyone

from jack martin

hi everyone,my name is george.i am 8.i have 3 younger brothers.we are moving to adelaide around may/june time.is anyone there already whos 8?im 9 on september 13th.i dont really want to go.i dont know why?look forward to hearing from anyone.george

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums