any one 10

Guest gymnast11

Guest teresa

hi gymnast11, im replying to your thread on behalf of my 10 yr old daughter. I keep meaning to get her on here to start making some friends before we come over, and this has prompted me. I will tell her about your post in the morning.:cute:

bye bye

Guest gymnast11

hello Kristel,we are going on the 26th nov, i cant wait, will be nice to see you, when we are all settled, maybe we could have a barbecue, tc Hayley x

I am only 9,turns 10 next year. We are moving over on the 10th of December 2011.

Kristel

Guest gymnast11

hi Teresa, that would be great , it is going to be hard enough leaving their friends behind, so it will be nice if we could get together for a barbecue, when we are settled, we are arriving in adelaide on 27th nov, and hayley and her older sister are gymnasts so we have already looked one up, its a great way to meet new friends, tc and bye for now, michelle and Hayley x

hi gymnast11, im replying to your thread on behalf of my 10 yr old daughter. I keep meaning to get her on here to start making some friends before we come over, and this has prompted me. I will tell her about your post in the morning.:cute:

bye bye

Guest gymnast11

thank you that would be nice, will send he a message Hayley :cool:

My daughter is home tomorrow shes 10 and her name is lauren.

We move to adelaide next Sunday so she can tell you what things are like.

You can send her a message on the kids section its under Lauren.

Guest caznsteve

Hi

my name is maisie I am 9 years old and I am moving to ausralia on tuesday!.when are you moving and what is your name?I turn 10 next year on the 4th of febuary

hope to be friends from maisie

Guest gymnast11

Hello Maisie my name is Hayley and im 10,not 11 till next april, are you looking forward to going to adelaide, i cant wait,we are moving on the 26th and arrive 27th nov, were about are you going to live, we dont have a house at the min, mum keeps trying but no luck just yet,hope you like it there, and if we are close we can meet up bye Hayley x

Hi

my name is maisie I am 9 years old and I am moving to ausralia on tuesday!.when are you moving and what is your name?I turn 10 next year on the 4th of febuary

hope to be friends from maisie