Primary schools in Morphett Vale

Guest theclarkes

Guest theclarkes

Looking for some info on schools in the Morphett Vale area, does anyone have any children that go to Pimpala primary or Flaxmill Primary?? We are possibly buying in the area and checking schools out first. These two look quite good but there are quite a few in Morphett Vale, Can anyone advise?

Many Thanks in advance

Lorraine :)

Hi Lorraine,

Can't really help much but we are living in Morphett vale at the momment and our neighbours children are starting Pimpala primary tommorow.

Having spoke to them on several occasions its clear to me they have done their research and are pleased with their choice of schools.

Would be considering the school for our 2 but we are moving to happy valley in a couple of weeks and have enroled them with happy valley primary, which also comes well recomended.

Hi Lorraine,

When picking the primary school bare in mind they are opening a large primary school on the site of the old high school and Im not to sure which schools will be merging and moving to the new site.

Shan used to work at Morphett Vale East school before going into secondary work and she was there for nearly 2 years and said it was a good school but everyones views are different.

Guest theclarkes
Hi Lorraine,

When picking the primary school bare in mind they are opening a large primary school on the site of the old high school and Im not to sure which schools will be merging and moving to the new site.

Shan used to work at Morphett Vale East school before going into secondary work and she was there for nearly 2 years and said it was a good school but everyones views are different.

Hi there, yes i noticed that sign saying school opening when we have been driving around. My daughter is only going into year 5 soa few years yet before senior, I was thinking it would be Woodcroft or possibly Reynella college, the house is off Bains Road, but probably should not get ahead of myself as we have only just put the offer in on the house. :)

Guest theclarkes

Well our offer was accepted yay.....signed contracts last night and as long as finance all goes to plan moving end of October. Will make some appointments and have a look at the primary schools in the area as soon as its 100%.

IanBeth......if you speak to your neighbours would you ask how Pimpala is?? Many Thanks :)