Tuition Fee of International Student Dependents

Guest optimisticjen

Guest optimisticjen

I'm an international student from the Philippines and my intake is this November. I have an 8 year old daughter but I'm wondering if how much would be her tuition fee? Is there anyone here on a student visa with their kids? How much are you paying for primary tuition fee?

I've heard its $4,400 but have read somewhere else that someone is paying only around $200 per year.

Thanks

Guest sarahtwinn82

Not sure you'll get a good reply on this subject as this is a site for poms and ex poms and we usually come over on a business class or sponsored or PR visa. Try contacting a primary school and ask them. My daughter goes to Braeview in Happy Valley. You can google their website and give them a ring, they are a public school so whatever they charge for internatinal will be very similar in other public schools.

Guest shella_n

If u r on a student visa u will pay the same as the rest of us in this state for your kids to go to school - approx $300, in other states like NSW it would be about 4k.

I assume you will be on a 573 visa?