Tuition Fee of International Student Dependents

I'm an international student from the Philippines and my intake is this November. I have an 8 year old daughter but I'm wondering if how much would be her tuition fee? Is there anyone here on a student visa with their kids? How much are you paying for primary tuition fee?

I've heard its $4,400 but have read somewhere else that someone is paying only around $200 per year.

Not sure you'll get a good reply on this subject as this is a site for poms and ex poms and we usually come over on a business class or sponsored or PR visa. Try contacting a primary school and ask them. My daughter goes to Braeview in Happy Valley. You can google their website and give them a ring, they are a public school so whatever they charge for internatinal will be very similar in other public schools.

107 times
      If u r on a student visa u will pay the same as the rest of us in this state for your kids to go to school - approx $300, in other states like NSW it would be about 4k.

I assume you will be on a 573 visa?

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      Have a read here: it's very self- explanatory

You will see that some categories of student visa do have to pay international fees for their dependents, but some don't
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****