Hi!

Guest alice in wonderlaide

Hi!

I've only just joined and we are probably moving in the summer.

I'm really scared about leaving my friends and family!!:wacko:

Has anyone got any advice about moving to Adelaide?

Went only last year to visit the family and fell in love i wanted to move straight away but now I'm not so sure.

Love Alice:cute:

xxx

Hi!

i have just moved here and i was really scared leaving my friends but i have stayed in contact with them.I think you will like it becuse i do and theres lots of animals here i have been to a animal park and i held a koala and i fed a kangaroo, so if you like animals you will love it here i am sure. The beaches here in adeleide are amazing.

hope this gives you a little more confidence.

i would like to here back from u soon. xx:v_SPIN:

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

:wubclub:Hi I move to Adeliade in July I think n its gr8 but it ant got any theme parks like Queensland thow. This summer it was red hot but when we 1st got here it was freezing coz we got here in the winter.lol:wubclub:

Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

Hi!

i have just moved here and i was really scared leaving my friends but i have stayed in contact with them.I think you will like it becuse i do and theres lots of animals here i have been to a animal park and i held a koala and i fed a kangaroo, so if you like animals you will love it here i am sure. The beaches here in adeleide are amazing.

hope this gives you a little more confidence.

i would like to here back from u soon. xx:v_SPIN:

Hi thanks for that help it was v kind of you,

When we went over last year i held a Koala and feed kangaroos, did you go to cuddely creek, coz thats where i went!:wubclub:

What school are you going to?

How are you finding not having your friends and family?

Love Alice:cute:

xxx

hi! alice me again

the other day i had held a koala so cute and i fed some kangaroos. its ok becuse i phone my famliy nearly every day and like i said i go on weekends and i try to get up early to go on msn with them but when i start school i am only allowed to go on it on weekends becuse my mum wants me to make friends with other people not just my old friends.

hope to here from you again soon

from Nieve :v_SPIN: