Private schools

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is sending there children to private secondary school.

We are looking at staying at port noarlunga and wondered if anyone knew of any near

Thanks in advance

April

Guest edenfieldpoms

Thanks for that, I want send her to a Christian school so will look at southern vales

Thanks slot for that, by the way port noarlunga is gorgeous just been out for a re vie. Loved it!

April

Guest Heather2011
Hi

Also check out Tatachilla Lutheran College - its in Mclaren Vale, so not far from Noarlunga...they also run buses all over. My daughter goes there and we are very pleased with the standard to educationa and the christian values.

Sarahx

How much do you pay for private education at this school?

Guest The Morleys

Hi, We live at Seaford Rise and our 10 year old daughter goes to All Saints Catholic Primary, in Seaford. it is a fantastic school and she loves it. The fees are also really reasonable. I would highly recommend it, we looked at a few schools but All Saints had the best feel and the staff are brilliant.

Hope this helps

Nina

Guest Coleybear

I grew up in the area and went to Cardijn College. It is a fantastic high school. However, my son has just been enrolled in Woodcroft College as I like the idea of him starting at reception and going through to year 12. Goodluck!