Meggy age 11

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo
:wubclub:Heya Ma name is megan but much prefer people callin me meg & or meggy.I enjoy hangin with ma m8s,watchin Tv,I luv listenining to music, oh yeah and goin on the computer. I love to gossip n be cheeky. I live in Woodcroft & am in a year 6&7 class at wodcroft primary school.:wubclub:[ATTACH]27[/ATTACH] this is a piccy of me n ma 1 year old pup Sally Shes a chawawa

Hi Meggy :D

Myself and my sister have just arrived in Adelaide and will be going to Woodcroft primary next Tuesday for the first time. I will be in year 6&7. hope to see you there.

Nieve. :D:D

Hi Meggy :D

Myself and my sister have just arrived in Adelaide and will be going to Woodcroft primary next Tuesday for the first time. I will be in year 6&7. hope to see you there.

Nieve. :D:D

Who's class will you be in?

I'm Megans mum and if you want we can arrange for all of us to meet up some time.

Nick

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

:wubclub:Kewl carrice whats your fave type of dog?:wubclub:&Kewl Neive do you know who your teachers gunna be mines Mrs Russel & are you gunna be a year 6 or 7 if anyone wants to go to my web-site its Meggy123454.piczo.com & that way you can learn more about me:wubclub:

:wubclub:Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

:wubclub:hey I am in Mrs Russels. But I am a year 6. Mrs simons and Mrs Russels is one big class room thats been particioned into two classrooms if you ever dont have any one to hang around with at recess or lunch you can come hang around with us where all year 6 but there soo fun to be with. I will send you my email adress privatley. & My mum n your mum are going on a wine tour together. hopfully cya at school then.:wubclub:

Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

hi!Meg

it doesnt matter that your in year 6 so your practicly in the same class as me but just being tought by a diffrent teacher. yeah my mum and yours is going on a winery taste i have sent you my email in privacy i would really like to meet you some time at break but i dont know any of your friends so could we meet some time on tuesday when we have lunch break?

from nieve oxx

Guest Meggy_xoxo_xoxo

yeh thats a good idea we have two ovals. the first one you come to is where most ofthe lil kids meet. And the other oval dosent usualy have that many people on it which one? I so bdly wana meet sum1 english!!!!!!!!!

Meggy_xoxo_xoxo