Thread: Hi I'm Jordan

Hi I'm Jordan

Hello to everyone on this forum, I am 9 years old, 10 in March. I love football I support Manchester United and I play most sports and I am moving to Adelaide in March/April time. Would like to chat to other kids on here.

Greenwith, Adelaide
      139 times
      Hi Jordan
      my name is Bailey and i have been here for 5 months now. where in essex do you live, i used to live in Harlow. i support west ham and i am 7

Hi Bailey,

I live in Basildon, which I'm sure you've heard of. Do you like living in Adelaide? What's your school like? and have you joined any football teams.

Keep in touch.

super ally
      Hi Jordan, i'm 9 aswell, 10 in March. I love football and my favourite team is Rangers F.C. I play most sports and am on my school's handball team. Whereabouts are you moving to in Adelaide.

Hope to here from you soon,

Hi Ally, my birthday is also in March 14th, when's yours. Not sure yet where in Adelaide we'r moving to yet, where are you? Getting a little scared now about moving and leaving all my friends, how did you cope.

Keep in touch

super ally
      I'm not in oz yet, but i'll be there soon, as i just got my visa today,

my birthday is on the 24 march

Hi Ally, well done on getting your visa, I bet your well excited. We should be there in March/April so when you get here, we can meet up.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums