Any body hoping to go to brighton school????

Guest charlotte xXx

Guest charlotte xXx

Heyy im charlotte and im 11 i have a brother a mum and a dad and i was just wondering if anybody is going to brighton school so when we get there we could not feel lonley because we already have a freind :biggrin: so if u wanna be freinds just tell me! xx

Guest wyles family

hello charlotte,my daughter is 8 and we are moving on october 25th to adelaide, we may send her to brighton school and she would like to be your friend, she is called Renele, we have a son who is 12, mum 38, dad 38. what date are you going in october?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Charlotte, I would like to communicate with you. We hope to migrate in December with our two small kids one is 5 year and youngest is 4 years. Both are boys. So we need to choose a good place/are in South Australia. . So please advice me which cites are the suitable to live with my kids. I need get a really picture because I am outside in Australia and I want to get advice from somebody who are living SA. So I can make necessary arrangements for my accommodation. Also please mention two/three names of the goods schools. Please advice me. It is great help for our family. Thanks. Samadi

Heyy im charlotte and im 11 i have a brother a mum and a dad and i was just wondering if anybody is going to brighton school so when we get there we could not feel lonley because we already have a freind :biggrin: so if u wanna be freinds just tell me! xx

Hi Charlotte we visited Brighton secondary school yesterday. It has everything. It has a drama studio and things

It is really nice and has nice people and teachers. I really liked it, I hope we will meet. I am in Adelaide and staying in Brighton. I am on a visit. It is so cool,the beach is nice. When are you coming over to Aussie? I am bit lonely myself have a few friends in year 9 Me and you can be friends.