looking for 11 year olds like me!

Guest charlotte xXx

Guest charlotte xXx

hey im charlotte and im 11 i have a two year old brother a 37year old mum and a 40 year old dad im moving to adelaide on the 22nd of october this year and i wanted to make some freinds before i go so i wont feel lonley so if anybody wants to be freinds just say and i LOVE to be freinds with you

Charlotte xx :cool:

Guest gymnast11

hello charlotte, we are arriving 27th nov, and i have three children nicola is 17, hayley 10 going on 40 and ethan is 5 im quite sure we would love to get together for a barbie once we are over jet lag, we will be in henley beach, not sure how far from you but public transport is suppose to be good, as we wont have a car,im alittle older than your mum not much though ha ha , so look forward to catching up with you and your family, bye for now x michelle x

hey im charlotte and im 11 i have a two year old brother a 37year old mum and a 40 year old dad im moving to adelaide on the 22nd of october this year and i wanted to make some freinds before i go so i wont feel lonley so if anybody wants to be freinds just say and i LOVE to be freinds with you

Charlotte xx :cool:

Guest gymnast11

Hello charlotte Hayley is really looking forward to meeting with you can't wait, see you on the otherwise bye for now x Michelle x

hello Michelle that sounds wonderfull! i will ask my mum if we could get together somethime! bye bye

Guest charlotte xXx

i cant wait to meet hayley either my mum is on this site her name is Teresa she says she's talked to you before? anyway could you tell me what school your hoping to send hayley to?

Charlotte x

Guest gymnast11

hi charlotte, im not really sure what school at the moment, its very hard to decide when you are so far away, so was going to wait till we get there,maybe you can let me know what your school is like and i can send her there, tc charlotte x michelle x

i cant wait to meet hayley either my mum is on this site her name is Teresa she says she's talked to you before? anyway could you tell me what school your hoping to send hayley to?

Charlotte x

Guest charlotte xXx

well, michelle, my mum says we are moving near brighton primary/junior school so she says i might be going there. but we are not sure. what year is hayley? im in year 6. hopefully me and hayley could go there!

Guest gymnast11

hi charlotte, hayley is in year 6 too, she was 10 in april, that would be good being at the same school ha ha, you let me know when you get there what its like, not sure how far you will be from us will have to look on google earth, bye for now x michelle x

well, michelle, my mum says we are moving near brighton primary/junior school so she says i might be going there. but we are not sure. what year is hayley? im in year 6. hopefully me and hayley could go there!

Guest eager6

Hi Charlotte,

We are living in Brighton and my daughter Katie is 11 and she is in year 5 .There are 4 kids in the family in total Aimee 7,Aidan 5,Joseph 4

They are all going to Glenelg Primary School(except Joseph).We have been here 1 month now.When you arrive let us know and we can meet up.

Brighton is a lovely area,beach is fab.Shops are great you will love it here.Siobhan

• 6 months later...
Guest Hannah2001

Hi Charlotte, My name is Hannah im 10 years old 11 on the 21st of April:cool:.And i would love to be friends with you.My dad is working in The Adelaide Hills for about 3-4 months now..Me,my mum and my little brother will be moving in September:jiggy:.We're not 100% sure where we're moving to yet but ill tell you closer to the time.So if you would like to be my friend to i would be o:wink:ver the moon!!!And i would love to meet up with you or contact you:biggrin: Please Reply

Love Hannahxxx:wubclub:

hi my name is harry (11years old) i have been in south australia for 2½ years with my brother and sisters and it is really fun.

We have had loads of oppurtunities to try out different sports and we have made loads of new friends.

Luckily we have skype so we can catch up with our old friends and family back in england.I am in year 6 at primary school and really enjoying it.

If you have any questions you want to ask me just contact me. :cool: