Aberfoyle Park Primary schools

Guest markandcate

Guest markandcate

Can anyone give me any advice on Primary Schools in Aberfoyle Park? Might be renting a house there so my little man would need to start school there, any help would be appreciated or any advice on the area in general!!

Thanks Cate x

Our son goes to the Aberfoyle Hub Primary.

Its on Jeanette Crescent.

There are quite a few Primary schools in the area so I suppose it depends on where the rental is to how far you want to travel.

None will be more than 10mins in the car or 20mins on foot I would imagine.

If you want to speak some more here is my number.

Pop round anyway when you get the rental for a brew or beer.

Rob and Mel

Guest markandcate

Thanks! Sounds like its a good school then and the place itself seems really nice, the house is on London Road so there is a school at the end of the street but don't mind taking him further if the school seems nicer/better/friendlier!! We are going to put the application form in and keep our fingers crossed!!

Cate x

Guest markandcate

Woohoo!! Got the rental! Finally I can stop worrying about being homeless in a couple of weeks! Will now be checking out the schools so I can save my sanity :arghh::unsure::biglaugh:!!