• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Smile Bluecard? Planning on studying childcare in Uni.

      Hey. My dad is in the process of applying for a visa for the whole family. Im curently studying Early childhood studies in college at degree level. As our visa may arrive before I start 3rd year in college I plan on trying to study a similar course in Adelaide. Ive been reading about this bluecard thing online. Do i need to apply for one before i go? or is it just for those living in Queensland? Ive been Garda (police) vetted here in Ireland and will be able to obtain the letter to prove it but is that enough?! Anybody any ideas about how you go about working in childcare or studying it in aus?! Thanks Becca :)

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Crosby, UK
      47 times
      I enrolled last year to do the Masters in Early Childhood and they didn't do any police checks until after I enrolled for the course. I am not sure if it has changed since then.



    Similar Threads

    1. IELTS help for those studying for tests
      By rachinadelaide in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 21-10-2010, 09:53 PM
    2. Studying Childcare after GCSE level.
      By Willowmead2 in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 15-12-2008, 03:52 AM
    3. Planning a visit... what to do?
      By stickman in forum Travel
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 05-05-2008, 02:58 AM
    4. studying at tafe
      By Bagpuss in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: 19-03-2008, 06:24 AM
    5. Studying Hairdressing in Adelaide
      By poms in skegness in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 17-02-2008, 08:43 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums