New Emmigrant toi Adealide

Guest killiegirl

Guest killiegirl

Hi my name is Nicole and I am 16 years old.My family and I are emmigrating to adelaide on the 2nd Nov and we are hoping to be staying in the south east area. I am in 5th year in scotland at the moment and just passed all my exams can anyone let me know what year I will be in in OZ thx.It would be great to meet new friends on Poms in Adelaide and hopefully meet up with yous when I arrive and yous can show me around.Thanks Nicole

Hi Nicole, you would be Year 11/12 here but the school year is almost over so probably Year 12 which is like 6th Year at home, We are from Kilmarnock originally, we have friends with teenage daughters who would help and we would be happy to help your Mum and Dad if they need some advice/info etc, but where do you mean South east ? Linda

Hi Linda, My name is Louise I am Nicoles mum. We are arriving in Adelaide on the 2nd Nov, my husband Wullie, Myself and our 4 children,ages 16,14,11 & my son will be 5 in dec. We are looking for property around your area but can't secure a rental for us coming over. I have looked for a furnished acc but all full its so hard looks like we will be sleeping in the streets haha. If you could recommend something I would be totally gratefully.We need a house that is near everything for all our kids with the different ages.We have 3 daughters and 1 son.My husband is a bricklayer so he needs something handy for work but we got told the building trade is slow at the moment which is no good eh hopefully he will get something...speak soon Louise

• 2 weeks later...
Guest traceyk

Hi Louise My name is Tracey we moved here August 11 My hubby Russ is a carpenter . We have 3 children Sam 13 Jenna 12 and Daniel 7. We are renting in Hallett Cove at the mo. Contact us when you get here we will try and help you as much as possible. :smile: