Flagstaff Hill schools

Guest weelou

I am hoping to secure a rental in Flagstaff Hill beginning of next week.Was wondering what good schools are in the area, my kids are 16,14,11 and my son will be 5 in dec.Also what good ammenities are also in the area Thanks Louise.

We have just bought a property in Flagstaff 2 months ago and we are loving it here. I can only comment on Craigburn Primary school which I have chosen to send my children to and so far seems a brilliant school. I had a look at every school in the area before I chose Craigburn. We do most of our food shopping at Aberfoyle Hub.

We live in Flagstaff Hill and our kids go to Flagstaff Primary, they love the school and have made loads of good friends.

Flagstaff is a short drive to Marion shopping mall, you have local shops in Flaggy and theres Aberfoyle hub, Blackwood and Hallett cove nearby for any big food shopping trips.

Beaches - Hallett cove and Brighton are 15m drive away.

I drive to the CDB and it usually take 30-40min in rush hour.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...