Any 10 year olds in my position ?

aimee

Hi my name is Aimee and I am moving to Adelaide next June, I am 10 years old and I am in year 6 now.

I am really nervous about moving because I will have to say good bye to all my friends which will be hard.I would like to know if Australia is really as good as it sounds or is it just a a sunny version of England?

Also I would love to make some friends before I go because I won 't be alone in school or when I first get there, and please if there is anybody already there can they please tell me anything about Australia

Thanks

Aimee:cute:

Guest ausieman

Hi my name is tori and i live in austraila and its a great country and my school is lakewindemere school and and im 10 years old and 11 in january. if you would like to meat when you to austraila. send me a messsage back thanx .

Hi Tori, Australia sounds a really great place to live I would really love to meet up when I get there.

What part of Adelaide do you live in we think that we would like to go to Morphette vale or Halett cove.

we are thinking of moving next year in june and i will be 11 in june.

Is it hard saying goodbye to all your friends? Thanks

Aimee

Hi Aimee - It's Callum's Dad and just to let you know that he is using my PIA account until i set him up with his own which should be tomorrow.

Anyway, he said it would be good to be friends. About the move he is excited and also sad as he will be leaving friends. His hobbies/interests are drama/rugby/cricket and when we get to Oz he will probably get into Surf Life Saving and Surfing. I'll set up his account now so you can both chat.

All the best,

mis

Guest leemina
Hi Aimee,

My name is Callum - 11 years old soon to be 12 and in year 7. I will be going to Australia in July 2012 (if we sell the house in time). I would like to be friends with you. We are looking to move to Seaford/Aldinga way.

Cal

Hi. My names also Callum, I'm 11, we moved to Aldinga beach three months ago, i would be friends with you. We came from Blackburn, Lancashire.

Guest ausieman

Hi aimee its tori i meant to say i live in paralowie wich is north of adelaide

morphette vale/ hallet cove is south of adelaide, about a 50min drive from my house;

ile be 11 in jan, we have a swimming pool and its summer here then and it gets hot here

so your mum and dad might want a house with a pool, my dad says their a lot of work

but its good for us and they are a lot of fun. ciya.