4 yr old needs a friend!!

Guest guest9403

Guest guest9403

Hi everyone we are here in Adelaide jus over 6 weeks now and living in golden grove,my little starts play-school end of jan but in de mean time she is bored and sad cos she has no friends,she left lots of friends behind in Ireland,de road we lived on had lots of children her age and older and there are no children on de road we live on here,is there anywhere we can take her or something i can join her in to meet other kids?? We take her to de local playground a lot and she luvs playing wit other kids but cant understand why de same ones arent there wen we go back..lol...plez help!!:idea:

Hi hope your settling in ok, there are loads on here in your area with little ones.

there are plenty of places to go with small children, there's bubbles in golden grove near the village shopping centre,

it's a large indoor play area with a cafe which is good but can be busy and loud!!

there's a play cafe in Salisbury (nxt village down) which is smaller and friendlier than bubbles and slightly cheaper which helps if you've got few kids, both are available online for more info.

http://www.cccsalisbury.asn.au/playcafe.html

http://www.bubblesplay.com.au/

I prefer the one in Salisbury as it's cheaper and friendlier and there's loads of reserves and parks in every suburb

I also have a 4yr old and would be great to get a cuppa and leave kids play

Guest guest9403
Hi hope your settling in ok, there are loads on here in your area with little ones.

there are plenty of places to go with small children, there's bubbles in golden grove near the village shopping centre,

it's a large indoor play area with a cafe which is good but can be busy and loud!!

there's a play cafe in Salisbury (nxt village down) which is smaller and friendlier than bubbles and slightly cheaper which helps if you've got few kids, both are available online for more info.

http://www.cccsalisbury.asn.au/playcafe.html

http://www.bubblesplay.com.au/

I prefer the one in Salisbury as it's cheaper and friendlier and there's loads of reserves and parks in every suburb

I also have a 4yr old and would be great to get a cuppa and leave kids play

Hi Nikki thanks for de reply and id luv to meet up for a coffee,thursday suits me this week if not maybe early next week as i know its xmas week and ppl r busy,let me know wat ya think and sailsbury is good for me as i drive,talk soon Ruth :smile:

Guest hoops677

Hi, hope that you are settling in ok. I have a 3 very nearly 4 year old little girl that is missing her 2 1/2 days at pre school. I am in Ingle Farm not too far away from you would love to meet up one day over the holidays, I also have a 7 year old boy who has broken his wrist so the beach and normal hot weather things will be out for the xmas holidays!!

Jo

Hi Nikki thanks for de reply and id luv to meet up for a coffee,thursday suits me this week if not maybe early next week as i know its xmas week and ppl r busy,let me know wat ya think and sailsbury is good for me as i drive,talk soon Ruth :smile:

Hey Ruth thurs fine I don't have my son tomorrow as

He,s in child care , but I can meet for cuppa g,grove or salisbury

Easy either way

I am noticing a definate Celtic (scottish footie) theme to the names on this thread. I hope the Dads have got themselves sorted for the next old firm game. I will let my wife know about this thread as we have a nearly 3 year old who is very social. Hope you are settling in well.

Rob

Guest guest9403

Hi jock it was never intended like that,im using my hubbys screen name we are Irish but hes been a celtic supporter since he was 5,a long time now and missing his games at paradise...lol...we wud luv to meet new ppl its hard been 17,000 miles from home knowing absolutley nobody :-(

Guest guest9403

Hi Nikki only getting ur mess now...9.30am (thurs) and it wud be a nightmare meeting for a coffee cos my little girl wud have me driven mental in a cafe,wen ur son finishes play-school let me no and we can meet in de play-cafe in sailsbury that u suggested...not famililar wit this site but gonna try PM u wit my mobile,or if ur on face-book look me up Ruth Byron (OBrien)....talk soon