me n ollie strictly(NO ADULTS)

hi ollie agen i just tht id start a new 1 bcoz smebdy disrupted ours not mentioning names lol anyways i hope you had fun watchin the arlygle i did lol they shud have won by miles watford were lucky m8 im so happy that chelsea gt bak int o it
      wat do u fink abt the ilverpool draw psv ayy gd side !!

wb m8 briggsy

argyle were unluky

ye argyle were so unlucky if they didnt have ben foster in goal we wud of won bout 3-0 , did ya watch on tv i went dwn to the game i got lee dixons autograph umm ye liverpool draw waz awesome the best posible draw i think chelsea hv valencia wat do u think bout tat if we get trhough we liverpool will b playin chelsea anyway we got national cup game 2day we r missin all of scool 2day cuz we r goin up 2 dorset we r playin the best team in england they won the national cup last year in year 7 but we werent entered hopefully we can beat them who hv u got nxt round m8 ? wb briggsy cheeerz

im a bit worried abt da chelsea draw they have a few gd players david villa especially gd luk tday m8 we have gt a team calld rainham eagles in da final i will let you know how dat goes newayz yer i watched plymouth on tv wat a game lol lee dixon was der :S:S:S :?

ye lee dixon was dere i got hiz autograph oh we lost 2-1 but we were playin a middle scool and the year starts from 5 to 8 and the pitch was a 7 aside pithc they were from dorset wb from ollie

wat u mean da year start from 5 to 8:S:S

the youngest people at the school were 10 years old and the oldest were 13 so the pitch was small for the 10 years olds it was a 7 a side pitch

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums