hi

Guest lauren

Hi

i am in port noarlunga south. there's loads of fun things to do near by.

i go to Port noarlunga primary school everyone is really nice to you!!

are you excited about coming over??

from Lauren

• 2 months later...
Guest Hannah2001

Hi Lauren my name is hannah i am 10 years old 11 on the 21st of April and i would love to be friends with you:smile:.My dad is already working in adelaide for about 3-4 months now.Me,my mam and little brother are going to be moving in September.We're not 100% sure where we are moving to,but i will let you know closer to the time.So if you would like to be my friend to i would like to meet up with you or get in contact with you. :wink: Love,Hannah:tongue: Please Reply

Guest Hannah2001

Hey Lauren:jiggy: Wow i thought you would be in year 6! im in 5th class here now.......and i thought i would be in year 6 there from Oct-Dec and starting year 7 in jan,my dad was in Port noarlunga 2 weeks ago and sent us pics and he said it was lovely what is the school like over there compared to back home?Do u get much homework?

Reply Back Soon, Hannah xx:wubclub:

Guest lauren

our school is great we dont get much homework.and if you like pe we have 3 lessons a week and fitness wich is like pe.

i am suposed to be in year 6 but the school decided that i could be a year 7. we also go on camps. a few weeks ago we

had aquatics week you choose an activity and you do that for a week or 4 days i did snorkling up at the jetty at port noarlunga it was really fun.

xxxx Love Lauren x

Guest Hannah2001

Class i love P.E and you do it 3 times a week!:shocked:. !Where do you go camping? Wow id love to do snorkling up at the jetty!:jiggy: Your school sounds awesome and your birthdays on the 15th of April! 6 days before mine!:cute:.Over here we get tons of homework its crazy:goofy:!!!

Love Hannah XxXxX

we are going to scotts Creek, we are having a camp fire and doing loads of other fun activities.

We have just done a sports day but with 16 other schools! I came 2 and 3. it's really fun.

i love the uniform you have to wear navy blue and gold- yellow and trainers.

we get home work but not much, and we dont do much work at school either

xxxxx Love Lauren x

Guest Hannah2001

Hi Lauren,

Id say your really looking forward to the camp fire:jiggy:! We do sports day in the last month of school with only our school. At the end of the school year do you have a school tour:confused:?We have 2 no uniform days a year to raise money for things it changes every year so i cant remember what we were raising money for?!? Your really lucky you get to go to a camp fire we dont do any the like that here in ireland:nah:! We get loads of homework in school and we have to do lots of work during the day, in Autunm were not allowd go on the grass untill spring So its a long wait:SLEEP:!!!!

Love HannahXxXxXxXxX

Guest USA soon just SA

Hi, my name is Lauren too! I am 10 years old and am rom the USA. My daddy has already told us about our move. We will be coming to australia in october to eden hills. I alredy know what school I am goin to. I know it is less than 6 months away, but I am thinking "do we have to talk about the flight already?".:goofy: I have never been on a plane, you have flown to Australia, what did it feel like? Have you heard of the Indy 500 car race? That is right near my house.

Bye Lauren and Hannah, from the other Lauren

• 2 months later...
Guest Hannah2001

Sorry I wasn't online in a while:embarressed: I think we will be moving on the last weekend of September:cool:it will be a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg flight with me 3 year old brother:arghh:ill just sleep through most of it!:SLEEP: