Help needed ASAP for non denominational private school north east suburbs!

Guest the Tews

Guest the Tews

Hi

I need help!! Trying to look for a private high school not too far from Hope valley that is not too religious!! All the ones I've found are either catholic or very Christian which I do not want. Any info gratefully received. I have emailed Modbury high school that I know is a public one, phoned Roma mitchell but we are not in their zone. Our main problem was we didn't know where we were going to live until a few days before we flew out!!

Cheers Andrea

There are two non denominational private schools in Adelaide, but they will have some religion as in assemblies having a prayer /hymn etc and ethical/ values type ed. These are Pembroke school in Kensington which is coed and Wilderness in Medindee which is all girls. Most of the well established privates have their origins in a particular faith but you will probably get no more religious ed than at the non denominational ones, particularly the Anglican/Uniting Church ones. Catholic and Lutheran schools tend to do a bit more but again it's mainstream stuff usually. If you want no religion at all then state schools are the way to go.