help help help !!!

Guest georgia97

Guest georgia97

hi im georgia im new i am very worried about moving to oz ,every1on this site is very happy to move but i dont want to . can anyone tell me why they want to go .love to hear from u soon bye :P:v_SPIN:

Hi Georgia,

u are not the only one feeling like u do, I'm not necessarily new, but I havent been on for ages, and I feel just the same as you. I am not sure that I want to move.:err:At least there will be more sun!

Lots of love, MEGAN.:wubclub:

Guest georgia97

hi megan its georgia have u decided if u wanted to go yet.where are u going to move to in oz???? where do u live now \in the uk+if we both are going to adelaide we could be friends

love georgiaxx:wubclub:

Hi megan,

do you realy not want to go to oz? My parents keep telling me i will

love it, but i dont think i will. I mean, we have to leave all our freinds, and, well i've never been before,(i dont know about you), and

i'ts dead confusing,if you know what

i mean, :confused:cause, you like get the visa,and then your selling the caravn(if you've got one) and all of that stuff.

from Megan(that sounds a bit weird,to Megan, from Megan!)

:wubclub:

Hi Georgia,

no, i have'nt decided if i want to go

to oz or not.Have you? I keep on having idea's,:idea:about it, but then i always think,nah.:nah:Speak to you soon.

Love from, Meganxxx:wubclub:.

Hi Megan and Georgia!!

I live in Worcester so probably a long way away from you two. I don't know where in Adelaide we're moving too, probably near some parks and woods cos hopefully we're be getting a dog when we come over. I'm sad about leaving my two cats behind though. Oscars a tabby and Jack is black with one eye. I hope the schools are nice too.

Hear from you soon

Megan

Hi Megan,

yes, worcester is a long way away from me.I used to have a cat, but we had to have it put down, beacause she had a realy bad chest infection, and if we hadnt, she would have sufferd for a few more days, and then died. My parents told me this, as i was only very young. They also told me that i kept on saying, Tiddles, basket, home, now.

From Meganxxx:wubclub:

Guest georgia97

TO BOTH MEGANS

I LIVE IN NOTTINGHAM AND IVE NEVER HAD A CAT OR A DOG BUT I HAVE A RABIT .IVE ALWAYS WANTED A DOG SO MY DAD SAID IF WE HAD SETTLED IN AFTER 2 YEARS HE WUD GET ME 1 .[THATS A BRIBE TO MAKE ME WANT TO GO]:goofy::shocked:LOVE GEORGIA:wubclub:XX

Guest Eleanor.R

Hi

I really want to go because it will be an amazing life experience!!

Everybody will miss their friends but you will still be able to email and everything. Dont worry about it. You will see your friends if you move. you will be able to come back to the UK for holidays' and they will be able to come to Oz for holidays' too!

write back