• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Hi Alan and Pauline, we are going to Adelaide towards the end of May with our two kids, starting in Melbourne and hiring a car and planning on driving up Great Ocean Rd to Adelaide and travelling around a bi to get the feel of the different suburbs/towns? We havent booked any accomodation either which is a bit hard to decide what to do as last time we went we just chanced it but with taking the kids this time cant really move around as much so it would be good to have a base for a few days at a time as we will be living out of suitcases which is hard work packing up every day! I have looked on a couple of sites which i found quite good for accomodation, see what you think
      Most of them are cheaper if you book upto 28 days before but i think checkin.com will give you a price if you wanted to book before them but there is some really nice accomodation on these sites.
      What dates are you going?
      Regards Nicolette

JUst saw an ad on tv last night for a performing arts school in adelaide.. sure it quoted a website address literally with performing arts in adelaide in the title - try a google search. I know from personal Uni experince that if you are coming on a temporary visa then you will pay international fees, which could be as mucb as $15k per year. If you are coming on a permanent visa then you pay the same as Aussie residents, although I dont think you would qualify for a hex loan (same as student loans in the UK). Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums