Mixed feelings!

Nicky

Hi i'm Georgie i'm 11 and i'm new to this site.:wubclub:

I don't what to think about going to australia because i will really miss my friends:( but i think i will really enjoy it there because it will be really warm and sunny(i think i'm starting to go on a bit now!!)We were hoping to go in a year but now we think we're going possibly in September/October. My sister Megan is kinda mad. she got married to the cat!(so sympathic for him he has only got one eye, he's black and he's called Jack, before we had him his life was very tragic, he had conjunctivitus and it was'nt treated so the eye had to be removed!And another time he was threatened to be drowned!...So anyway back to the ozzie stuff! We hope we are going to live in the country because the on the coast are really expensive and in the city the houses are also expensive(i think!!)

All in all i kinda want to go but at the same time i don't so any way i am going shut up and wait to hear from somebody

BYE

:chatterbox:!!!

Hi Georgie;)

My name is Emily and i am 10 years old. I am hoping to go to Oz in a year too.:wubclub:

I don't really want to go either beacuse I will miss my friends too:sad:. One thing I am looking forward to is all the sun and beaches. My mum says I will never be in because it is that sunny. Do you have any pets? We're taking our Dog Tally and our cat T.C (which stands for top cat).

Hope you write back soon.:cute:

EMILY

Hi Emily

My name is Abbie I am also 10 years old , and me and my family are thinking about moving to Oz within the next two years.

I will really miss my friends and family. But i think it will be an adventure! It will be really nice living somewhere hot and i am looking forward to getting a tan! lol. :nah:

Mum (midwife)

Dad (carpenter)

Abbie (little sister)

Eleanor(big sister)

:)

Hi Emily

My name is Eleanor, I am 12 and me and my family are hoping to move to Adelaide.

I will really miss my friends and family just like everybody else on this site! :jiggy:

It will be and amazing life experience and i think that i will really enjoy it if we move there! :o

I hope somebody replies to this post!!!!

Mum-Midwife

Dad-Carpenter

Eleanor-12, Middle school

Abbie-9, Middle School

Dog (zak)-West highland white terrier-(i don't think he has an opinion at the moment)(lol)

Bye!!!

from Eleanor

:wubclub:

Hi Abbie and Eleanor:v_SPIN:

Nice to hear from you. I have a little sister called Grace and she is 3. I do agree with you about missing my friends:sad:. My mum Has downloaded a programme called WANTED DOWN UNDER so i can look at all the nice beaches and areas around Adelaide:D. Hopefully we can meet up when we get there. You could come round for a BBQ my mum says. But you'll have to be careful because i never shut up:chatterbox:. Hope to hear from you soon

Emily

Guest Eleanor.R

Hi

It's Eleanor. I have made my registered my own thing on here now. :P

Thanks for suggesting the BBQ!!! Sounds great!! lol

as i said before i am really lookng forward to going but i know that it takes about 6 months to get visas through so we probably won't be going untill about next January!

see ya!!!

Eleanor :v_SPIN:

Hello Emily! :wubclub:

it's Abbie!

The BBQ sounds like a great idea! thanks!

I am growing on the idea of moving. at the moment i am about 5% sure that i want to go (so my opinion hasn't changed much in the last 24 hours!!):(

I have been asking my parents lots about what we can and can't take, we are bringing our dog Zak but my sister is not aloud to bring her hamster Marge. lol

When we do move maybe we would be in the same school so we might know someone in the school (or class!!!) that we know!!!

Write Back and i hope that we will be seeing eachother in the next year!!!

From Abbie

xx

Hi Eleanor and Abbie:goofy:

I have registered myself on the site too. This is for Abbie, It would be great if we were in the same class:biglaugh:. We are taking our dog to she is called Tally, she is a border terrier. Maybe we will live near to each other too:o. Hopefully we will end up going to the same schools, that would be good.

My mum and dad think we'll be in Oz around the same time as you - hope we can keep in touch.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Emily xx :cute:

Hi Eleanor and Abbie:goofy:

I have registered myself on the site too. This is for Abbie, It would be great if we were in the same class:biglaugh:. We are taking our dog to she is called Tally, she is a border terrier. Maybe we will live near to each other too:o. Hopefully we will end up going to the same schools, that would be good.

My mum and dad think we'll be in Oz around the same time as you - hope we can keep in touch.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Emily xx :cute:

Hi emily

My dog is a westie(white) .When we get our visas I can tell my friends about moving but i don't know how they our going to take it they might:cry,angry,ask questions,come and give me a hug, run to the otherside of the playground upset ? Also I want to go to Oz 99% now so have thought hard and I want to go more and more.

Write soon,

from Abbie

Guest Eleanor.R
Hi emily

My dog is a westie(white) .When we get our visas I can tell my friends about moving but i don't know how they our going to take it they might:cry,angry,ask questions,come and give me a hug, run to the otherside of the playground upset ? Also I want to go to Oz 99% now so have thought hard and I want to go more and more.

Write soon,

from Abbie

Hey Georgie!

I have just turned 12. so that means we are possibly in the same year at school!

Maybe we will end up in the same school!!!!!!

what time are you thinking of getting out there?

We are hoping to go in January-february next year!!!

ok. all the best lol

i hope to keep in contact with you!!!!

Hi emily :P

Write soon,

from Abbie

Hi Abbie

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday but I was in Liverpool with Girl Guides for World Thinking Day:jiggy:. I had a really good day. I have grown on the idea on moving too.

Where do you live? We live in Stoke on Tent in the Midlands. I go back to school tomorrow:sad:, do you?

Hope to hear from you soon:D

Emily:chatterbox:

Hi Abbie

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday but I was in Liverpool with Girl Guides for World Thinking Day:jiggy:. I had a really good day. I have grown on the idea on moving too.

Where do you live? We live in Stoke on Tent in the Midlands. I go back to school tomorrow:sad:, do you?

Hi Emily

Its ok!, I'm glad you had a good time on the trip.

I live in Bedford ,I live near my family in Bedford ( which is nice)

And I'm going back to school tomorrow ! (boo hoo)

Hope to hear from you soon

Abbie

Hi Abbie :wubclub:

Thats great! I love your picture of the cat in the hammock. Did you have a nice day at school? On Monday we started this new fitness trial:skeptical:. You have to do all these different games. I nearly feel asleep while my teacher (Mrs Wiskow) was explaining:SLEEP:

Write back soon

Emily

Hi Abbie :wubclub:

Thats great! I love your picture of the cat in the hammock. Did you have a nice day at school? On Monday we started this new fitness trial:skeptical:. You have to do all these different games. I nearly feel asleep while my teacher (Mrs Wiskow) was explaining:SLEEP:

Write back soon

Emily

Hi Emily

Haha, today we had two do 2 tests today it was so boring (1 was sicence and the other was geography)

Thanks, your picture of the dog is cute to!

Write back soon

Abz!!!

Hello Emily,

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy World Thinking Day for friday, I'm glad you enjoyed your WTD celebrations there. I'm a Girl Guide leader here in Oz but I was a Rainbow, Brownie and Guide leader in UK before moving to Oz. I also grew up in S-on-T.

YiG

Snowy

Hi Abbie

Hi snowy:o

I went to rainbows and Brownies and have just gone to Girl Guides. I really enjoy it. What is it like over there? is it the same as over here. I want to join Guides when I go over to Oz . Where in stoke did you grow up? I was born in Fenton but now live in Talke.

Write soon

Emily:wubclub:

Hi emily

sorry i could not reply yesterday i was at my nans house, I kind like high school musical 1 and 2.

what have you been up to lately i have done nothing important,have you

love to hear from you again

Abbiexxx

Hi Abbie:wacko:

No probs. No. Nothing has really happened so far thats important. How old is your dog? Ours is 7 months. I've been looking at houses on the internet with my mum - they look really nice. We've also looked at some spiders - aargh. :wideeyed: You should see the Huntsman spiders.

Write back soon

Emily:cute:

xxxx

Guest georgia97

hi emily im georgia and im ten i am quite new but ive been on a bit so i havent got many friends but i hope to .is anyone going to new south wales,

everyone is going to adelaide but thats why the sites called poms in adelaide:huh:,durrrrrr,i talk loads but im also a bit stupid

xx georgia

Guest Tiger

Hi Georgia,

Sorry its taken so long to write back. Hope you are ok. Do you go to Brownies or Guides, I do and its great I love going. :) I'm like you to, I never shut up!:chatterbox:

I'm really excited about going to Oz now, are you? Do you like high school musical?:jiggy:

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Emily xxx