• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mixed feelings!

Hi everyone!
      Im Meggs and I'm, 13. Me and my mum are hoping to go travelling round the world in June or July for a year, and we will be in Adeleide for about 3 or 4 months. I'm so excited! We will probably be there over christmas, so I wanted to make some friends to possibly meet up with!
      Whats the best and worst thing about being in Adelaide and what do you miss most about the U.K.? How hot is it over christmas and are there lots of things to do?!?
      Love Meggs X

anna niks
      Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
      Hi i'm Georgie i'm 11 and i'm new to this site.
      I don't what to think about going to australia because i will really miss my friends:( but i think i will really enjoy it there because it will be really warm and sunny(i think i'm starting to go on a bit now!!)We were hoping to go in a year but now we think we're going possibly in September/October. My sister Megan is kinda mad. she got married to the cat!(so sympathic for him he has only got one eye, he's black and he's called Jack, before we had him his life was very tragic, he had conjunctivitus and it was'nt treated so the eye had to be removed!And another time he was threatened to be drowned!...So anyway back to the ozzie stuff! We hope we are going to live in the country because the on the coast are really expensive and in the city the houses are also expensive(i think!!)
      All in all i kinda want to go but at the same time i don't so any way i am going shut up and wait to hear from somebody
      hi georgie i am new to this site aswell , my name is chelsea and i am 11 aswell i will be 12 in august, i am sorry to hear about your cat , we are going to south australia in september and i am realy exited but i am upset becuase i am going to miss my friends and family. but we will realy enjoy it hopfully.where abouts are you going in australia , i am goin to happy valley south australia. :)
      i will wait to hear from you soon bye

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums