Kindies primary schools seaford meadows

chrisfen46

Hi is the one in seaford Moana kindie (on schooner road) if so it is zoned. Only found out as I put Isabelle's name down for it yesterday luckily we live just inside the zone for it.

It would be worth emailing them if your interested to find out if you live in the right part for it.

Lisa

Hi any recomendations on both please been to seaford rise kindie for a look today also been to the one at seaford, did like seaford rise also liked seaford but think more for the conveiniance, as in walking distance 10 min.. Any advice would be usefull thanks....

Hi,

We are in Seaford Meadows too. After a lot of researching we chose Port Noarlunga Primary School, and the Frieda Corpe Kindergarten. (the kindy feeds the school) We are still to be convinced that the school is as good as we had hoped it would be, but our kids are both really happy, and that is worth its weight in gold to us. Both places are very friendly, welcoming and have a lovely ethos and feel to them. They both have a growing Pommie influx, and are definetly worth looking at. Plus, it's only a pleasant 5 minute drive.

Hope this helps

Paul

My daughter goes to Port Noarlunga primary and loves it.

Her enthusiasm for school dwindled in the UK but she seems to love going to school here.

I think its a lot more relaxed with a good play ground and facilities.

I wish we had looked at the one on Jane St as we live by the tennis courts on the end of the Rd, to late now as she ahas settled.