Craigburn Primary School

samum

Hi everyone

Just wanted to get some feedback regarding the above school! I've only ever heard great things and the stats on my school and the better education sites are very good! Is the culture good, are the parents friendly etc etc

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

My son would be going into year 1.

Thanks 

Hi, we have just started our 2nd term at Craigburn and are still just as impressed as we were last term. I have 2 children at the school one in reception and another in year 3. The parents have all been very friendly and there teachers are too. The teachers are very easy to talk to about any issues you are having. I have found this school much more similar to the school that my daughter was at in England. The buddy class system works very well too (the younger classes are teamed up with another class with older children at times). My children are recognised by other children in the school of different ages and are greeted by name.