Cardijn college interview

Guest Guest6899

Guest Guest6899

We have an interview in a few weeks time for our youngest to go to Cardijn college next year. Has anybody had an interview? if so what do they ask? will they ask about religious beliefs etc? what do they ask the child?

Many thanks Lisa :smile:

Guest loublack

i'm going to jump on this thread if you don't mind. Our son has an interview there too in two weeks, so a little preview of the questions asked wouldn't hurt! I'm going to guess that the first question will be 'why do you want to come to Cardijn?' :)

Guest norris

Hi My daughter goes to this school. They do ask you why you would like to go there, also about religious beliefs and if you are willing to learn. They really do interview the child which makes sense as they are the ones going to the school.We have an interview in a few weeks as well for next year intake year 8. Hope it all goes well.

As soon as I saw this, I thought I'd look at it for you and Alf and fill you in......... and here you are!! xxx

i'm going to jump on this thread if you don't mind. Our son has an interview there too in two weeks, so a little preview of the questions asked wouldn't hurt! I'm going to guess that the first question will be 'why do you want to come to Cardijn?' :)

Hi my daughter started there in january, she loves it!! they interviewed us and my daughter but it was all in the same room, they asked us about religious beliefs and if we were willing to learn about theirs, also her past school, what was she good at? does she like sport etc.. most of it was like an informal chat. very nice teachers there, they cant do enough to help your child settle in, good luck.:)