Im a 10 year old girl looking for friends

Guest Hannah2001

Guest Hannah2001

Hi my name is Hannah im 10 years old 11 on the 21st of April:cute:.Im from Ireland .My Dad is

already out in Australia working in The Adelaide Hills He's been gone for almost 3-4 months now.Me,my mom and my

little brother are moving in September :jiggy:.We're not 100% sure about where we are moving to in Adelaide :confused:.Im a bit scared about moving because ill miss my friends alot.So if there is anybody out there or somebody who is moving to Adelaide i would lov:biglaugh:e to be friends and get in contact with you :smile:. Please Reply

Love Hannah xxx:wubclub:

Edited by Hannah2001

Hi Hannah,

We are moving to Adelaide this weekend!!! I have 2 girls, Hannah is nearly 12 and Charlotte is 10. We are renting in Morphett Vale for 3 months and hope to settle in the Happy Valley area. I am sure the girls would love to meet up with you and chat to you on here etc. I would like to meet you and your mum too if that would be ok. I can message you when we arrive.

See ya

Jo, Sean, Hannah & Charlotte McCracken:cool:

Guest Hannah2001

Hi Jo,Sean,Hannah and Charlotte,

Your probably getting ready for the move this weekend! But i would love to be friends with Hannah and Charlotte:cute:.My mom would also like to meet up with you.I hope we can keep in contact and so you can tell me what its like over there!

xxxxHannahxxxx:wubclub:!!!!!!

Guest Hannah2001

Hi Leeds

:smile:

Thank you for your Reply we will be there before you so we can tell you what its like.Are you looking forward to the move???

Hannah:wubclub:

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hi Hannah

My Little girl Is 9 in July and We are from Co Clare You will Love Adelaide She dose and has made new friends Don't worry.... There is lots to do here Tell your Mum to Pm me if she has any questions

Caoimhe And Sharon

Hi my name is Hannah im 10 years old 11 on the 21st of April:cute:.Im from Ireland .My Dad is

already out in Australia working in The Adelaide Hills He's been gone for almost 3-4 months now.Me,my mom and my

little brother are moving in September :jiggy:.We're not 100% sure about where we are moving to in Adelaide :confused:.Im a bit scared about moving because ill miss my friends alot.So if there is anybody out there or somebody who is moving to Adelaide i would lov:biglaugh:e to be friends and get in contact with you :smile:. Please Reply

Love Hannah xxx:wubclub:

Hi Hannah,

All the very best with your move, I am sure everything will be fine :)

My eldest, Abigail is 10 in August. We are hoping to be out in Sept/ Oct too. She is anxious about the move - about making friends really and settling in. We are looking at somewhere coastal south f Adelaide but we have friends in Adelaide Hills so plan to stay near Adelaide-ish.

Take care and don't worry! It'll be an amazing adventure :)

Hannah :jiggy:

Guest Hannah2001

Hi Caoimhe and Sharon,

Thank you very much for your reply im from Co. meath in ireland and i told my mom and she said if she has any Q's she'll pom you

Love hannahXxX

Guest Hannah2001

Hi Im looking forward to moving to see my dad again and im a little scared because im going to miss my best friend and worried about starting a new school and making new friends

HannahXxXxX