What about a blog just for kids arriving at similar times?

Guest USA soon just SA

Guest USA soon just SA

I am not a child, but instead have 2 kids arriving with me in october and one is my 10 year old daughter. I think that it might help my kids and yours if we set up a blog for 9,10,11 year old girls arriving in the mid to late year. they could each share their feelings with each other, and if it is set up to be private for them, they may actually act as a support network for each other (knowing that their ideas will not be subject to ridicule). I am sure that they each have similar concerns. I am not good with computers, but would be willing to try to manage the organization of it if any parents think it would be worth it. let me know, send a PM, or comment here.