Lonely teenager soon to be in Hallet cove

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Guest Joanna13

We have a 14 year old daughter who has been here 5 days & desperately wants to head back to uk - also lonely & bored! If you PM us, we can exchange tel nos - we are in flagstaff hill x

Guest bosco

hi guys we are an Irish family living in Seaford , We have a 15 year old daughter also. She has some friends around and would love to welcome your daughter to go for a meet up or cinema etc.

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Hi, please PM to get in touch. She would love to speak to your daughter, i know its quite difficult at this age to start to settle somewhere else. We have had lots of tears x

Edited by snifter
Removed email as per forum rules

Hi, my name is Lisa, I am moving to Hallett Cove on 20th September - we are staying in Glenelg when we arrive on 8th September - I am looking for new friends too, I am 14 and I will be going to Hallett Cove Secondary school in October. I love music and animals and I hope I can make friends with your daughter.

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Hi, my name is Kirsty I've been here for 6 weeks now. Missing my friends back in UK. Would love to chat to you I also like animals we bought our two dogs over from theUK. X

Edited by Diane
Email address removed from public forum please exchange via pm

• 1 month later...

Hi there we move into Hallett cove next week and I have two teenagers who would love to make some new friends

We are just moving around the corner from the school

We have a 16 yr old boy and a 12 year old girl who are all very eager to make new friends so please send us a pm

my two are not on the PIA Site yet but if you send me a Pm I can pass your details on for you...

Don't worry there are new English moving in all the time we have only been here 5 weeks so keep posative

you will find new friends in no time..

:wubclub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carllisakitty

Hi Lisa,

My daughter is 13 and we live in Hallett. We are from UK and been here 6 years. She would love to meet you. She loves hearing about England and the humour.

Let me know if you are still looking for friends.

Take care,

Lisa.