hello!!!

Guest Gabz10

Guest Gabz10

hi, my name is Gaby I am 10 years old nearly 11. I have a dog called Lucky, 2 brothers called Scott and Stephen. when i move to Australia i will miss all of my friends and family. i really cant wait to move to australia.

i am a real chatter box at home and at school and a i am a real devil at home!!!!!!

:cool:

Guest stardazzle

hi gaby my name is hannah, i live in kirkby and i am 11 years old i will miss my friends at school too. im a cheeky monkey at home, well atleast that's what my nan calls me. im a bit scared of moving to austrailia i think that when i go to school there people won't like me. please reply because i would like to be your friend in ozzy.

from hannah:wubclub:

Guest Gabz10

hi hannah, i think i am a bit scared of leaving my friends and family too.

i would like to be your friend in ozzy too.

I like to do handstands and kartwheels and that.

i also like to do horse riding and playing with my dog lucky.

i also like to play football and i support newcastle utd, what do you like to do?:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest The Hadleys
hi, my name is Gaby I am 10 years old nearly 11. I have a dog called Lucky, 2 brothers called Scott and Stephen. when i move to Australia i will miss all of my friends and family. i really cant wait to move to australia.

i am a real chatter box at home and at school and a i am a real devil at home!!!!!!

:cool:

hi gaby my name is zoe and im also 10 years old, 11 in august. i think that i am nervous to about new friends, new school , new enviroment but my dad has family over there so it will be a litttle easer for us. i have 2 cats and 2 rabbits. i have a sister called amy, mom called dawn and a dad called paul. I love horse riding and in oz my mom said that me and my sister could have about 2 horses. i would also love to be your friend too! love to hear from you soon. :wubclub::)

Guest Gabz10

hi zoe, my birthday is in september and we are moving to australia next year in june and hopefully when i move i will be going horse riding. I used to have a pony called honey but i dont have it anymore.

i love to watch the simpsons and are you smarter than a 10 year old.

i also love to do gymnastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you like to watch or do?:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest The Hadleys
hi zoe, my birthday is in september and we are moving to australia next year in june and hopefully when i move i will be going horse riding. I used to have a pony called honey but i dont have it anymore.

i love to watch the simpsons and are you smarter than a 10 year old.

i also love to do gymnastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you like to watch or do?:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi gaby thanks for replying

my fav progam is well i have loads of fav progams but my best is the bill and i like watching the simpsons too! i love to go to the stables and ride the horses and soon me and my friend from school are going on a stable management day so that should be fun! hope to hear from you soon.

Zoexx

Guest CARMEN

hi zoe, its gaby my mam cant log herself off her login. my mam and dad love to look at the houses on www.realestate.com.au to see what houses they like.

they mostly like to look at the bungalows and pools.

i like to play football, swimming, gymnastics.

i cannot wait to move to australia because it is always cold and horrible in this country but in australia it is lovely and warm unlike this country.:v_SPIN: :wubclub::cool::jiggy:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Meggs!

Hi everyone!

Im Meggs and I'm, 13. Me and my mum are hoping to go travelling round the world in June or July for a year, and we will be in Adeleide for about 3 or 4 months. I'm so excited! We will probably be there over christmas, so I wanted to make some friends to possibly meet up with!

Whats the best and worst thing about being in Adelaide and what do you miss most about the U.K.? How hot is it over christmas and are there lots of things to do?!?:cute:

Love Meggs X

Guest Maddisons
hi, my name is Gaby I am 10 years old nearly 11. I have a dog called Lucky, 2 brothers called Scott and Stephen.

Hi Gaby!!!

My name is Bethan and i'm 9. I will be 10 in May. I have a rabbit called Flopsy and a guinea pig called Mollie. My sister Chloe is 6 and will be 7 in May . Me, my mum Paula, my dad Jason and my sister are going to live in South Australia in June. It is better than Bradford where I live, but I will miss my family and friends and Flopsy and Mollie. Maybe we will see eachother in Adelaide! Hope to talk to you soon!!!

Bethan

:D :v_SPIN: :cute:

Guest anna niks

hello every one i am new to this site, i am glad my mum has found this site becuase now i no i aint the only one that feels like this , my name is chelsea, i have a little sister called lillie , i am 11 nearly 12 , and i cant wait to get to australia:wubclub:i would like to make some new friends so when i get out there i have got someone to talk to then just being on my own, i am going to south australia ,adeliade , happy valley.

bye love chelsea:)

Guest stardazzle

hi chelsea,

this is hannnah im 11 to and if we see each other in ozzy then i'd love to be friends with you im kinda hopin that when me + my family get up to ozzy that we could get a dog maybe a rottweila but my sister isn't that sure i told her if she knew the rottweile all her life then it wouldn't bite her but she wouldn't listen im trying to convince my mum and dad that she loves them but they said she's probaly jealous because i picked the dog oh god that sounded spoilt didn't it. im also trying to get my dad to get me a horse but he said when we get to ozzy we can but we are not going till next year.

but thats just the way the cookie crumble's

thanks for reading this

love hannah

xxxxxxx:cute:

Guest georgia97

hi my name is georgia and i am 10. We are hoping to move to ozz in 09 sometime in september or october,that sort of time.I am very scared to leave my family cause my mum and dad or me have never been to ozzy ever but my nana and grandad went there about 24 years ago and shown me some videos from the cam corder but it wont be like that now .Any way im just saying its very nerv rackind going in to a enviroment and having to do loads of new stuff ,and they use dollars:confused:so ill have to get use to them love georgia

Guest anna niks
hi chelsea,

this is hannnah im 11 to and if we see each other in ozzy then i'd love to be friends with you im kinda hopin that when me + my family get up to ozzy that we could get a dog maybe a rottweila but my sister isn't that sure i told her if she knew the rottweile all her life then it wouldn't bite her but she wouldn't listen im trying to convince my mum and dad that she loves them but they said she's probaly jealous because i picked the dog oh god that sounded spoilt didn't it. im also trying to get my dad to get me a horse but he said when we get to ozzy we can but we are not going till next year.

but thats just the way the cookie crumble's

thanks for reading this

love hannah

xxxxxxx:cute:

hi hannah ,

this is chelsea, i would love to be friends with you to , i have already got to dogs they are bullmastiffs i dunno wheather you no what they are or not but anyway, i am going out to ozzy in september 2008, i realy can`t wait to go , hope you can convince your mum and dad but i no how your sister feels coz i don`t like them aswell lol, :jiggy:, where abouts in ozzy are you going i am going adaliede happy valley , hope you go there or some where around there so we can meet up ,

thanks for reading

love chelsea XXX:wubclub::biglaugh:

Guest Ellie 9

Hi Gaby I am new to this site I am 8 nearly 9. I'm moving to South Adelaide. I have a sister called Louise. When I move I wil miss everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gabz10

hi Ellie, i also cannot wait to go to australia because im looking forward to getting a big garden ive only got a yard lol. i cannot wait to get a gigantic swimming pool. When we move my dog will get very excited and im sure everyone + my dog will enjoy it.

i will also miss my friends and family but we could get over it and we could become friends in oz.

p.s. i only live a couple of miles down the road in bowburn.

:v_SPIN::cool::v_SPIN::cool:

Guest Gabz10

hi georgia, in ozzy if we meet i would love to be friends with you and i think it will be great in australia because it is much better there than it is here in this cold horrible country but since the last few day it has been nice.

i cant wait till we move because we will get a nice big pool and garden, ive only got a yard.

if you are looking for a house or summit just go to http://www.realestate.com.au/

Gaby x :v_SPIN:

Guest Gabz10

hi bethan, when i move i will be going in the big swimming pool i will be getting and i will be on my bike most of the time and i will be playing fetch and that with my dog lucky. i hope the schools there are vry good there but my dad says that if yu dont have some sort of hat you wouldnt be able to go out and play in the sun. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO!!! :jiggy::)

Guest Gabz10

hi meggs, i cannot wait to go to australia. im sure it will be sooo great but i know it will be much hotter than here in england. its just to cold here and i just want a new life thats all.

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Georgia

Hi my name is Georgia.I will be 10 in December. We had a dog but he died his name was Jazz:sad: When we get to Adelaide we will get another dog. I have a brother called Jamie he is nearly 7. He is a monkey and annoying but is sometimes fun.:arghh:

We are quite far on with our visa we have done our medicals and they are ok. Looks like we will be going between september and October. Cant wait:wubclub:.We are going to live at Blackwood Park,and I will go to school there. I am a bit cheeky as well.:pand normally a chatterbox like you.