Any Boys...Im 7

Guest Kiki

Hi there

My name is Max, Im 7 at the min but will be 8 when we move to Adelaide. Im visiting with my mam dad and sister Millie in March. Im looking forward to my holiday but not sure about moving for good.

I like Nintendo DS, football and sweets. Im abit worried about new friends and school.

We will be living in Aldinga Beach when we moved and when we visit :jiggy:Huntfield Heights any one live near say hi...or anyone in adelaide.

buy for now

:chatterbox:

max

Hi Max

My name is Bailey and I am 7. We moved to Adelaide 6 months ago and I was unsure about moving too, but it is not as bad as you think. School is easier here and I've made friends. The other kids like the English accent. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

I like PSP, English football and I support West Ham.

Bailey

Guest Nicky&Andy

:cute:hi max my name is kez i am just 8 yrs old we are going to oz when we sell are house im really looking forward to making lots of new friends i want to see the dolphins as well.

i like nitendo ds too and i do boxing here. i hope there is a boxing club in oz i have 3 older brothers as well and a dog called sam

write back soon kez:chatterbox:

Hi Max

My name is Bailey and I am 7. We moved to Adelaide 6 months ago and I was unsure about moving too, but it is not as bad as you think. School is easier here and I've made friends. The other kids like the English accent. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

I like PSP, English football and I support West Ham.

Bailey

Hi Bailey

Thanks for talking to me. Do you have any Easter Eggs in Australia? Do you like your school and what do you do on a weekend?. Whats the telly like? I hope you get my message soon

Max:notworthy:

:cute:hi max my name is kez i am just 8 yrs old we are going to oz when we sell are house im really looking forward to making lots of new friends i want to see the dolphins as well.

i like nitendo ds too and i do boxing here. i hope there is a boxing club in oz i have 3 older brothers as well and a dog called sam

write back soon kez:chatterbox:

Hi Kez,

Im going to Australia next week so I will let you know what its like and if I see some dolphins. Are you looking forward to Australia? What DS games do you have.

Max :biglaugh:

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jimlad:hi max yes i am looking forward to going to australia please tell me how yuo get on, are you going on holiday or moving for ever, i have superrr mario bros. the simpsons my sims. sims2 cast away. flushed away. the golden compass which i am stuck on and nintendogs im going to take them on the planeif they let me wot gaames do you have i bet you are really excitedd its really hot there at the moment

speak to me soon and let me know if you see the dolphins

kez:chatterbox:

Hi Max,

Yes we do have Easter eggs although I dont think we are getting any this year as it is so hot and they will just melt. Will probably get to go to toys r us instead. We do all sorts on the weekend, we were supposed to go to the Monster Truck Rumble tonight but we've all been ill with sickness, so will have to wait for next year now. We get to go to lots of bbq's, the beach and wildlife parks. I can go out on my bike more and my new house will have a swimming pool. School is ok, I will be starting a new one in a weeks time and will go into year 2/3. The T.V here is not that great but we dont have Foxtell. Bet you are excited about your holiday here, Its a great place

Bailey

Guest louiesmum

Hi

My name is Louie I'm 6, 7 in June I will be moving to Adelaide hopefully very soon. I am looking forward to it but a bit nervous too. I like playing on my psp, football, cricket & judo. Don't know where we will be living when we get there. When will you be in australia? I'm a bit nervous about school to but mum says I will make new friends.

Louie

Hi Kez

We are going on a holiday first and yes Im excited. I want to see lots of animal so I hope we go to a Zoo. I want to go to the beach, I want to try skurfing.

I have lots of DS games Im taking Ninetendo Dogs, Zoo2, Super Mario and Sypro on the plane.

I will let you know what its like and I will wave to a dolphine for you.

Max

[

Hi Bailey,

Mam says we can't have too many Easter Eggs this year because we come to Oz on Eater Sunday. But I hope I will get some. She says I will get an Eater Treat on the plane if Im good.:cute:Sorry you have been sick what a shame you are missing Monster Trucks. I would like to see that. Hope you feel better soon.

I bet you love your new house with a pool.

Max:jiggy:

Hi Louie,

Im nervous too about new friend. i hope you like your school when you go there, Im visiting some schools when we go Easter time so I will let you know what they are like.

Do you like animals? What PSP games do you have?

Max:v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Guest louiesmum

hi max

I like kangeroos & koalas. At home we have 2 cats. My psp games are fifa 08, hot wheels, lego star wars, golf. I am hoping to get more for my birthday. Where in australia are you staying when you go?

Let me know what you think about the schools you visit.I am going to get a ds soon if I win the Match competition!! Do you like football whats your team. LOUIE

hi max

I like kangeroos & koalas. At home we have 2 cats. My psp games are fifa 08, hot wheels, lego star wars, golf. I am hoping to get more for my birthday. Where in australia are you staying when you go?

Let me know what you think about the schools you visit.I am going to get a ds soon if I win the Match competition!! Do you like football whats your team. LOUIE

Hi Louie,

My favourite football are Sunderland and Manchester United. Have a good Easter its today I leave for Australia Im very excited my mam keeps telling me to calm down and I can't play on my DS as its all charged :skeptical:

It is snowing here at the minute bet its not in OZ.

Bye for now:cool:Max

Guest louiesmum
Hi Louie,

My favourite football are Sunderland and Manchester United. Have a good Easter its today I leave for Australia Im very excited my mam keeps telling me to calm down and I can't play on my DS as its all charged :skeptical:

It is snowing here at the minute bet its not in OZ.

Bye for now:cool:Max

hi max

its snowing here too!!! My teams are man utd & west ham. have a great time in oz. Let me know if you like it.

Louie