dance schools for toddlers

Guest bubbe2005

Guest bubbe2005

Looking at any dance schools for toddlers, like ballet. My 14 month old likes dancing to music and I want to put her into a ballet school so she can interact with other kids as well (right now the only people she interacts with is me and her dad. Also, how much do dance schools charge, is it per hourly lessons?, weekly lessons?

You usually pay for the term. There are many schools in Adelaide that have dance classes for toddlers and preschoolers. There is also kinder gym and toddler swimming lessons. Also music classes. There is a great bimonthly magazine called Adelaide Child which will have regular ads for all these types of activities and where they are. Libraries usually have copies. Libraries usually have story telling sessions foe preschoolers to and there are many playgroups, so you really wont have trouble filling up your little one's dance card :D

Looking at any dance schools for toddlers, like ballet. My 14 month old likes dancing to music and I want to put her into a ballet school so she can interact with other kids as well (right now the only people she interacts with is me and her dad. Also, how much do dance schools charge, is it per hourly lessons?, weekly lessons?

My daughter helps at her dance school in Hallett cove they have a mini stars dance class,at the moment the class ranges from 18 months to eight,if your our side of the city call in at hallett cove south school Fridays 5pm for 45 mins .It called Danza live and is run by elda and jai basset. There is also a school at mount compass

danza@live.com.au