is anybody waiting for a visa?

Guest The Hadleys

Guest The Hadleys

hi my name is Zoe (age 10),

Me and my family are waiting for a visa now. I hate waiting!:arghh: Me and my sister are really looking forward to going to live in adelaide:wubclub:. I would love to hear from somebody whos in the same situation!:)

Guest stevetracy

Hello Zoe

I am Oliver age (9) I have a sister called Libby (5) I hate wating too.It Is so annoing isn't it. We hope to be out in Adelaide by the end of April.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I hope you get there soon i haved to get the house done:swoon:then sell the house that will take forever my dad i trying to get a visa with my mum it's taking forever:wacko:and getting annoying my sisters are driveing me craze my bigger sister is very gobby:realmad:and getting so annoying.i hope you get one:)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest anna niks

hello i'm lillie ,

we are waiting too , im 6 nearly 7 and my sister is 11 nearly 12 .

our house is sold , we are just waiting to move out,, but we don't go untill september , so we are moving in with our aunty for a while . we are bored of waiting too .

:D:D:jiggy:

from lillie x x x