Change of dates from 2014 for starting pre-school and school

Jessica Berry

Guest Katangel

That means my daughter starts January 2016. Wow seems so far away lol she was born august 2011. She will be nearly 4 and a half when she starts kindy. She would have normally started full time kindy mid 2015 so that means i have her home for another 6 months. If we stay here in UK she.d be starting in September 2014. Its amazing how different it is. I do think 3 is a bit too young though but 4 and a half seems so old lol oh well.

Guest Charl.M

Thank you for putting this on! The changes happen just intime for our arrival with a 3 an a half year old! Won't need to wait as long as we thought for per school!

Thanks Charl x :jiggy:

Guest xhaylesx

Bloody stupid. My DD started school aged 4yrs1month in the uk. My youngest won't start kindy till 4yrs 7months and school 5yrs 7 months. so she goes up to the kindy room at childcare aged 3 years and will be there for over two and half years.