Magill primary school

Guest jones1541

Guest jones1541

Hi, I just wanted to ask about people's opinions on magill primary? Would be good to hear first hand experience! There are loads of threads on other schools but can't find anything on Magill.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire, no direct experience but my OH is from that side of Adelaide, not far from Magil and we considered living in the area and sending our kids there but ruled it out because houses are a bit pricey around there. The school itself has a good reputation and does well in the Naplan tests. If you check out the myschool.edu.au website you can get information on things like zoning and Naplan results. Also check out the schools own website and try and find the context statement. This is written by the schools themselves but has information like the number and background of students on it. It's the closest thing you get here to an Ofstead report. I found you can gain quite a feeling for the schools from the school websites and context statements. My only concern about Magil primary would be that it is located on the corner of a busy intersection, but from going past the outside facilities look good.