16 girl, year 11 just moved in need of a social life, parents are driving me mad

Guest katy96

Guest katy96

hi, I'm sixteen years old just moved from England to Hallett Cove. I miss my friends a lot and had a really good social life and was always out, and am really missing having mates ( lads and girls). if anyone else is just in the same boat as me, and fancies meeting up like contact :)

Hi my name is Lisa and what school do u go to? I am in year 9 and I am 14 nearly 15 in June

I go to Hallett cove r-12 what bout you? And I have made loads of friends so far and me and family moved here last year in September 2012

been here for 6 months

Urm there is a PIA meet up tomorrow at Sliver sands beach and I would really good if you came along

i hope we can be become friends and maybe get together sometime

Get to know each other

Lisa out

Guest katy96

hi, thanks for replying, sorry ive only just checked it, still understanding how it works! Im in year eleven in Hallett cove too and ive made friends but I like to meet more people, I guess the same as you, yeah we should meet up some time? :)