Study in tafe

Guest Zapa

Hi there!

I am new member in forum. I have PR and going to move to Adelaide with my hubby.He is engineer.I have bachelor in computer but I like to study in another field such as midwifery or aged care or nursing.

I want study in Tafe SA but I dont have IELTS and I am not good in English:(

Now I have 2 question?

1- which one field is better for studying and working after this?

2- I need to get IELTS or there is another ways for this matter?

Sorry for too much question and sorry for my weak english.

I am waiting for your replay

Thanks

Guest Jo&Phil

The courses you are interested in will have an requirement for significant English language skill set because the nursing industry demands it ..... for obvious reasons. You may be better off doing an English language course (also available at TAFE) first. This will then assist your access into the course and into nursing in the longer term. There are no short cuts for this. Learning English can be great fun and rewarding and will help you in your longer term job options in Australia.